Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Target Toy sale - November 7th to 16th

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Don't worry, I know all of that. I can give you a cost analysis given the proper data if you want. You also have cost of storage, delivery, administration, rates, etc etc etc. Lots of etc's.

But it still goes to show what they can offer to really sell these items at. They'd be insane to sell at a loss rather than just retract the listing. But this is Target and they aren't making the best decisions right now. They aren't really in a position to keep giving away goodwill.

Also I know people will baulk at it, that is actually quite a small mark up.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

At $15 a pop, might throw some coin at Target.

My target has that 5-pack of RID one step changers and that's the entirety of the TF shelves. Will maybe pop in just on the off chance that's changed

Coooooool, I've got four of the deluxes on layby... with the amount I've already paid off on it I can cancel the layby and then just buy them outright Greatly looking forward to shopping tomorrow.

Bought a chromedome but it scanned up as $20. Still happy with the price but I wonder if it's been changed nationwide or store by store?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

yep $15 without even asking (i.e. just auto scans) in Canberra - picked up wolfwire and hardhead last night.

Good of them to bear the brunt of the mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Bought a chromedome but it scanned up as $20. Still happy with the price but I wonder if it's been changed nationwide or store by store?
    I got four of them today, including Chromedome, they all scanned $15 each. Their pricing is supposed to be uniform nationwide,

This sign was in the Dandenong store tonight.

They have lowered the prices to match the incorrect prices in the catalogue

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    They're going to get into a bit of trouble from customers about that one.
    And I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't a few fans trying to take advantage of it, to try to force a Target store to match the price of the image, instead of the price of the text next to the price that is actually correct.
    The text says deluxe, just image in wrong place, the images are all bunched together so it's not really saying they are that price despite the photo goof.

Huh that image above didn't load before.

I read the fine print on that pic and awesome they have lowered the price to the goof amount, but I already got both wave, well except scourge.

FatalityPitt Guest

I must confess, I feel jealous. I bought each of the wave 1 and 2 deluxes long before this Target sale, with some at full RRP. If I'd known Target would sell them as low as $15, I'd probably have waited.

I've been tempted to buy a 2nd Mindwipe as a "play" copy, since I keep most of my action figures MOC, including the Mindwipe I already own. But I remind myself I don't need it, and instead need to (and want to!) allocate the funds to my waifu's present since her birthday is in a couple weeks.

Still, if you're like me and already bought all the deluxes and legends before the sale; the nice thing about it is that it makes the stock move faster, making the store more inclined to bring in wave 3 sooner than later.