Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kmart toy sale - NOVEMBER 17 to 30

Or maybe they can go straight to Sixshot Can't wait for that guy to come out!

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    Heh, and the Kmart at northlakes opens today. Well I assume it does because that whole new wing opens today. Not that I'd go because it'll be packed with Ikea window shoppers, and northlakes is a downright nightmare of a place to visit even on quiet days.
    A few years ago it was a fairly quiet shopping centre with stacks of empty car spaces. Look at it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post

Hopefully. PM OP is selling and Blaster is shelf warming. The inventory will still recognise the leader class sales and order more, which means either more OP & Blasters or Soundwaves. It all depends on what is at the external warehouses.
    If Kmart's system is as dumb as Coles and Big W (the two retail places I've worked) I wouldn't bet on it as an item has to be really low or empty on stock for the order to be created. Blaster's sitting on shelves could potentially delay Soundwave.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    A few years ago it was a fairly quiet shopping centre with stacks of empty car spaces. Look at it now.
    Yea, it's gone stupid. Next is the confirmed ticketless paid parking. Even less reason to want to be there. I much prefer going to Strathpine these days. Best thing that ever happened to that place was Westfield selling it. It's so much nicer now.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------