Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: LEGO Star Wars Rogue One 2017 sets pictures!

  1. #11
    Join Date
    14th Nov 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,896

    Default

    Just posting this here instead of starting a new topic (mods, feel free to move) - slightly older news: Star Wars 2017 sets, including Rathtar Escape and Quadjumper, as well as better images of Tracker I.
    https://imgur.com/a/98vGN#7atesXh

    Really surprised with the inclusion of the Jakku Quadjumper. The ship had a total screen of time of 6 seconds and didn't even take off. I guess you could use this set and the false action image on the box as a "what if" situation to how the movie might have turned out if Rey/Finn made it to the Quadjumper in time; never flying the Falcon; never meeting Han/Chewie...


    変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!


  2. #12
    Join Date
    31st Dec 2007
    Location
    Western Sydney
    Posts
    7,087

    Default

    Thank you for the link. Some good sets and very interesting sets too. Glad to see more clone wars saga sets being released/updated. Need me a luminara!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    30th Nov 2013
    Location
    sydney
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Just posting this here instead of starting a new topic (mods, feel free to move) - slightly older news: Star Wars 2017 sets, including Rathtar Escape and Quadjumper, as well as better images of Tracker I.
    https://imgur.com/a/98vGN#7atesXh

    Really surprised with the inclusion of the Jakku Quadjumper. The ship had a total screen of time of 6 seconds and didn't even take off. I guess you could use this set and the false action image on the box as a "what if" situation to how the movie might have turned out if Rey/Finn made it to the Quadjumper in time; never flying the Falcon; never meeting Han/Chewie...
    Just to expand on what SuspectimusPrime has shown I have some better resolution shots of the actual summer 2017 sets to be released which came down on my FB feed a few hours ago.

    https://imgur.com/a/uXlIE

    Also, I know this isn't exactly Star Wars related and Lego City sets may be your interest so I have some more snaps of their 2017 range for you to check out as well.

    Anyway good day chaps.

    https://imgur.com/a/2lUn2

  4. #14
    Join Date
    14th Nov 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Thank you for the link. Some good sets and very interesting sets too. Glad to see more clone wars saga sets being released/updated. Need me a luminara!
    I've been trying to stay off the Clone Wars sets but I do want Aalya Secura. Just realised that set has done her in the newer standardised face (non-Clone Wars). Now I need her even more!

    Quote Originally Posted by Destructicon View Post
    Just to expand on what SuspectimusPrime has shown I have some better resolution shots of the actual summer 2017 sets to be released which came down on my FB feed a few hours ago.

    https://imgur.com/a/uXlIE
    Thanks for sharing! Want a lot of these sets. I'm thinking twice about the Arrowhead - it's smaller than I imagined and not as menacing (haven't been following the show). Definitely need to add Tracker I to my imperial ships. Just came across a few more display photos of the two ships: https://thewookieegunner.com/2017/02...ventures-sets/


    変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!


  5. #15
    Join Date
    30th May 2011
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    1,528

    Default

    Some great sets, I look forward to the republic fighter tank.
    Good to see the Bounty Hunter set too, some great minifigures in that one.
    The later it gets, the less sense I will make (usually anything beyond 19:30 Qld time).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •