Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lego market and trading post

Costco had them as well.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Hi People! I'm looking to move on a few lego Star Wars sets.

I have an Xwing set 6212 assembled,100% complete with instructions and box $90 plus shipping

Landing Craft set 7659 box only. free, plus postage

A wing set 6207.. Ship only no box, minifig or instructions. sold

Tie Interceptor Box only. free plus postage

Slave 1 set 8097 . No box or instructions. comes with boba fett , han solo and han solo carbonite brick, (just missing Bossk i believe) $100 plus postage.

Y wing set. 7658 100% in box with instructions. missing the small bombs (basically 2 or 3 plastic spheres) $80 plus postage

Old lego blue carry case from the 80s $10 plus postage.

all interest posted here first if possible.

open to offers
    minimal damage to the boxes as ive tried to open them in such a way that they can be closed again.
    Thanks for reading
    Last edited by Slag; 13th December 2020 at 01:12 PM.

Hi all, I’m looking for a Ninjago movie Green Ninja Dragon Mech 70612 MISB. Chasing it for the son for Christmas to round out his Ninjago movie collection. If you’ve got one let me know and we can work out a deal!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Hi

I wanted to check if anyone from Sydney is interested in

Death Star 10188 Sealed but some damage to the box (doesn't matter if you build it) $500
    Betrayal at Cloud City 75222 Sealed - perfect except where the price sticker was, there is some residue glue $550

I can arrange for delivery if you live approximately an hour from CBD or Chatswood. Whilst I can try and post, these are very large (especially the Death Star).

Trying to sell here before i put on ebay with the ebay tax.

Regards
    Robert

I’m looking for a 20th anniversary Slave 1 - 75243. If you’ve got one for sale let me know!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Definitely decided I don't want these things, so last call before I put on Facebook and eBay.

I bought the Lego 1989 Batmobile 76139 last year as a Lockdown activity. Didn’t build it so the box is just taking up space. Anyone in Melb want it for $300 pick up?

I’m also gonna look to get rid of my Lego Tie Fighter 75211 and X-Wing 75218 (both built with boxes and instructions and minifigs and usused stickers for XWing). $50 for the TIE and $70 for the Xwing.

And I need to get rid of a Star Destroyer 75252. Built, few bits have fallen off but should be complete (maybe missing a small grey piece or two though) Bit dusty. With the big box, all the inserts, opened bags, instructions and minifigs etc. Not sure how to transport it due to size but definitely a pick up only option. Asking for $500.

Couple of built Speed Champion cars too I'd happy to part cheaply with too (if you take the Star Destroyer you can have them free).

I'm 90% sure I will sell my MOSC Lego Optimus Prime too. Asking $230 for that one

Not entirely sure when I'd be able to grab it from you but I'd be happy to take the Batmobile. It's the Batmobile from my childhood and I'm a bit annoyed at myself for missing out on it.

Looking to get rid of my Lego Harry Potter, stuff from 2018-2020.
    - Great Hall and Womping Willow. Incomplete with instruction booklets, make an offer
    - Hagrids Hut, complete without instruction booklet, $80 negotiable
    -Expecto Patronum and Voldemort Graveyard duel, in damaged unopened boxes, make an offer (seriously, these are for people who want to open them not in-box collectors)
    -Various CMF figures (Draco comes with the Golden Snitch but I only found it after I took all the pictures)
    https://imgur.com/a/5up6YTD