Released here – November 2016
Approximate Retail Price - $29.99
Approximate Size - 13.5cm
Allegiance - Autobot
Alt-mode – Mazda RX-7 FC3S^scifi car
Main Features/Gimmicks – Power^Headmaster
Main Colours – grey, black, red, white
Main Accessories – small gun, large gun, "Throttle" Titan Master

See the TR Chromedome review threads for more comments about the mould itself. This review will focus on changes made. Bomp.

VEHICLE MODE

The entire "Transtector" is just identical the Chromedome but with new colours resembling Getaway. In this regard they've done a pretty good job, even including tampographs on the doors to resemble the door stickers on Getaway. The raised central part of the bonnet is coloured grey which breaks up the white and is probably as a vague visual reference to where Rev sits on Getaway in engine mode. And considering that a good portion of Rev is grey, it's not a bad effort. A darker shade of grey would've been preferrable (I'm expecting the TakaraTOMY version to have this).

ROBOT MODE

Much like the vehicle mode, the robot mode does a reasonable job in approximating Getaway's colours on a Chromedome body. My main gripe would be the forearms and hands. They really should've been painted navy blue to break up all that white and also to achieve greater G1 accuracy. But I suspect that Hasbro's budget didn't allow it. Again, wouldn't surprise me if TakaraTOMY went for this in their LG version (we'll see).

THROTTLE

It's Stylor with a white body and blue head and limbs. Pretty much a paint-by-numbers redeco and equally as bland as TR Stylor. And the colours neither match G1 Throttle (Darkwing's Nebulan) or G1 Rev (Getaway's Nebulan), but he is carrying Throttle's name so... uh... I guess he defected? Maybe because he never got to help host the letters page. In alt mode, the head is very much based on IDW Getaway. I expect TakaraTOMY to ditch this entirely for a more G1 accurate head. But for IDW fans it looks great (but again, darker grey would've been nicer).

OVERALL

They've done a pretty good job in making Chromedome work as Getaway. I just wish that Throttle were called Rev (or something approximating it) and that it had more Rev-like colours. But disappointing effort on the Titan Master's humanoid mode aside, Breakaway itself is a pretty good redeco. Bomp.