Thread: Super 7 MOTU

I was looking at 3 of the figures, but at $180US including the cheapest shipping, I had to pass it up.

What do people think of the new 2020 Super7 Origins figures?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Tron View Post
    They look ok. But apparently they are not coming to Australia so I’m not really getting excited by these. Plus they are Walmart exclusives for 2020 so not even available to anyone else until 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Tron View Post
    Really can't wait for the Mattel Motu Origins line, I have the SDCC set and it's AMAZING.

It's only a Walmart exclusive for fall 2020 (Christmas season), and in 2021 will be General release. I would think ir passing strange if we don't see them here, and I'll be ordering a set directly from Walmart anyway. You get decent articulation, new mini-comics, and I really just can't want. The Netflix movie will drive sales and nostalgia too.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Really can't wait for the Mattel Motu Origins line, I have the SDCC set and it's AMAZING.

It's only a Walmart exclusive for fall 2020 (Christmas season), and in 2021 will be General release. I would think ir passing strange if we don't see them here, and I'll be ordering a set directly from Walmart anyway. You get decent articulation, new mini-comics, and I really just can't want. The Netflix movie will drive sales and nostalgia too.
    Looks like there's going to be a animated series on Netflix, a CGI series on Netflix and also a Hollywood live action He Man movie all in 2021. Nostalgia will be off the chart by the looks of it.