Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: MP-37 Artfire with Targetmaster Nightstick

Artfire looks pretty neat, but not a purchase for me as I'm a G1 cartoon collector.

My bank account is breathing a sigh of relief given the recent run of Thrust, Inferno, Skywarp, Grapple and Megatron.

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    Wow awesome! getting this one for sure!

a couple things though:

Looks like stickers on the toes right?

Also, they should've just made this like the seekers and went with
    MP-33 Inferno
    MP-33G Grapple
    MP-33A Artfire
    MP-33H Hauler etc

and keep 37 for Cliffjumper or Jazz
    The MP-11 numbering bugs me, why are all the Seekers the same number but every other repaint/remould gets it's own number unless it's super obscure?

Since I don't feel the need to have Artfire day one I've just placed an order with PC. Save me some money over HLJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    They can take over 3 days to get back to you but they always have an allocation for VIP so don't stress. Only issue is that because it takes so long you end up being down the bottom of the list on date ordered so you get one of the later shipments.
    Thanks raider, I was only picking artfire to remain solely misb so I might have use the express shipping option

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    Wow awesome! getting this one for sure!

a couple things though:

Looks like stickers on the toes right?

Also, they should've just made this like the seekers and went with
    MP-33 Inferno
    MP-33G Grapple
    MP-33A Artfire
    MP-33H Hauler etc

and keep 37 for Cliffjumper or Jazz
    I would agree with having variant numbering for toys which are variant characters (e.g. G2 Lambor, G2 Bumblebee etc.), but in all fairness, I can see why they would have separate numbering for wholly new and different characters. After all, the MP Nissans all had separate numbers, as did the original Seekers (MP3, MP6 & MP7).

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    They can take over 3 days to get back to you but they always have an allocation for VIP so don't stress. Only issue is that because it takes so long you end up being down the bottom of the list on date ordered so you get one of the later shipments.
    No they don't. Allocation is for limited and exclusive items not regular.
    So stress.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I would agree with having variant numbering for toys which are variant characters (e.g. G2 Lambor, G2 Bumblebee etc.), but in all fairness, I can see why they would have separate numbering for wholly new and different characters. After all, the MP Nissans all had separate numbers, as did the original Seekers (MP3, MP6 & MP7).
    Just dump the numbers and call it masterpiece and name. Finish full stop no need to over think it.

All this talk of numbers on a box.
    I didn't realise this was a thing.

Anyway, I've tentatively placed a preorder at BBTS & will flick over to HLJ when they decide to open their orders.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    No they don't. Allocation is for limited and exclusive items not regular.
    So stress.
    The general release Masterpiece pre orders are typically up for a week if not a few. Seriously no need to stress on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    Thanks raider, I was only picking artfire to remain solely misb so I might have use the express shipping option
    That $35 option really kills the benefit of using PC from a pure price perspective. Better off ordering from Japan in that case. In my experience if PC is equal to or worse than Japan pricing you are best ordering from Japan if wanting to keep it MISB since it will be packed well from Japan. PC has no control over the condition they receive their orders. And of course you will get it a lot quicker for all shipping options except by boat. Given where the Yen is I'm switching back my pre orders to Japan for all general release MP's. Staying with PC for the exclusives given how much cheaper they are than the Asia + TakaraTomyMall sources.

Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    The general release Masterpiece pre orders are typically up for a week if not a few. Seriously no need to stress on this one.
    Actually it depends I wouldn't just say no stress unless you are the owner of PC you self allocated your own. Roll of the dice as soundwave TT got sold out real quick and if they answer your emails slow you are out. Is simple as that a weigh up whether 10% or not getting any