Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nandos

I work Part-time at a Nando's in Victoria.

I must admit the food is pretty expensive and I can say that I've only ever bought food once or twice even with staff discounts. I don't agree with the non-filling aspect - if you buy a meal then you've got quite a lot of food depending on whether you buy chips or spicy rice as a side along with a burger or chicken etc..

The local Nando's is pretty new considering it's only been open since mid February. Hygiene-wise no one ever touches their face then handles food, at least not while I'm on my shifts.

The ad's on television and in store are pretty lame at times, especially 'The Big Chicken' promotion they had a few months ago that was a take off of Big Brother, a show you would have to pay me to have watched.

Peri-Peri salt is the best thing to have come out of Nando's, and it's a shame that the company doesn't sell it as a separate product.

That's my two cents.

lol I had no idea that I had been to Nando's until I saw Gok's pics!

Before this thread I wasn't even aware of what Nando's was, I thought we had just walked in some random Mall restaurant.

Yeah the food is ok but not value for money but that was the only time I have eaten there.

That pic (of Gok) was the only time I was at Nando's , meh. I prefer Sushi and Dimsum heheh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Never been to nandos or oportos. None around that I've noticed to even go to.

I just go to hungry jacks.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Oportos is the sh#t!!!!!!!

Nandos sucks in my opinion

the high prices kills nandos - i love it, and still go on occasion, and if the prices dropped i would go much more

George
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

I understand Nando's is poor value, but I find the fiesta is alright shared between 2 around $10 each (normal meals at other restaurants $10 your general asian restaurants and what not).

With coupons can you really complain!!

I dunno about Nandos, never bothered to try. I'm a HJ, RR, or KFC man 99.9% of the time which you could tell by looking at me Aporto on the rare occassions where I've tried have been pretty good. Last one I had was on Chapel Street a while back near KFC and I just was fed up with consistently inconsstent Zinger burgers at KFC
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Well, me and my wife used k.wong23's voucher to make the value worthwhile - around $4.75 for a pretty damn big (and messy) burger! We both enjoyed it, so thanks k.wong23!

We used to go quite often, but my regular, the double chicken burger meal with added cheese, upgraded to large, is almost 20 bucks! It's not worth us driving, when we live walking distance from all the other fast-food places that have much cheaper meals.