Page 29 of 58 FirstFirst ... 91924252627282930313233343949 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company Website

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I will admit that if I bought the MB toys or LG toys that they are still waiting on according to their preorder page I'd be pretty pissed. Since they only started taking orders for TT product last year I wonder if they made their initial orders via an unreliable distributor. A little communication on delays would go a long way towards calming people and building trust.
    This has been my only compaint with them so far; still waiting on the Decepticon Clones (though not, strangely the Autobot Clones, which turned up in a timely way). I was told a month ago that this would be shipping at the end of July. Which is tomorrow. And it's not the first time they've revised these delivery dates.

Every other order from them has turned up in a pretty timely way, but you're dead right; more communication on delays would go a LONG way. Many of us were stung by PC, and delays of this length make us twitchy.
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

I'm also waiting for the decepticon clones.

Anyone still waiting on DX9 Gabriel?

Quote Originally Posted by SofaMan View Post
    Many of us were stung by PC, and delays of this length make us twitchy.
    It's the biggest flaw, but they have always been reliable in my experience. Still, if they can improve communication, it would go a long way. They've maybe twice this year updated their news page. More regular updates would put customers at ease.

I've started using them more as a last resort. They're good for some things if you buy in waves and are ok with waiting, but it's annoying to have a bunch of $$ tied up for months and months and then see the same products hit literally everywhere else.

It's disappointing, as they are reliable in that you eventually get your stuff. But unreliable in making you feel comfortable, if that makes sense. I purchased some in stock items last Thursday/Friday and still haven't heard if they've shipped yet. Really annoying when I'm on the other side of the country, too, as I know it's not gonna make it this week now.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghost View Post
    It's the biggest flaw, but they have always been reliable in my experience.
    You're dead right of course, but so were PC, right up until they weren't.
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

Quote Originally Posted by SofaMan View Post
    You're dead right of course, but so were PC, right up until they weren't.
    Good point! :P

Let's not jump the gun or cause a panic. I have communicated with them primarily through facebook and they have always responded within 24 hours.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Let's not jump the gun or cause a panic. I have communicated with them primarily through facebook and they have always responded within 24 hours.
    Served with summons that's why.

Going by their website it looks like the Deluxe Terrorcons are about to ship as they are now listed as Sold Out.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Going by their website it looks like the Deluxe Terrorcons are about to ship as they are now listed as Sold Out.
    Just got my shipping notice for them, so that's a yes.