Page 35 of 58 FirstFirst ... 152530313233343536373839404555 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company Website

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    what item was it? have u tried contacting them through facebook? just message every 48 hrs if they don't reply.

i'm waiting on
    TRANSFORMERS TAKARA TOMY LG-45 TARGETMASTER HOT RODIMUS PRE-TRANSFORMERS TAKARA TOMY LG-46 TARGETMASTER CHAR (KUP) PRE-

They are apparently in stock but i'm waiting for predaking before i get them to ship
    My Kup came months ago. Can confirm they have them.

what item was it? have u tried contacting them through facebook? just message every 48 hrs if they don't reply.
    I'm waiting on the LG Decepticon Clones.

I have messaged them on Facebook:
    * 14 April - replied same day saying that the would be in stock by the end of the month
    * 7 May - replied next day saying that there's no updates about the toy but no indication of when it might be in
    * 20 May - never replied
    * 24 May - never replied
    * 18 July - same day reply saying that stock will ship the next day. I had 2 other orders at the time and those shipped, so 2/3 of my order was shipped by still no Decepticon Clones. I was never told that this was the case and believed that everything was going to be shipped.
    * 23 July - replied same day confirming that the Decepticon Clones are still pending and that I won't be charged again for postage when they ship
    * 16 August - never replied
    * 20 August - no reply

I sent an email today. Lets hope I get a reply this time because I haven't gotten a reply on Facebook for some time now.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I'm waiting on the LG Decepticon Clones.

I have messaged them on Facebook:
    * 14 April - replied same day saying that the would be in stock by the end of the month
    * 7 May - replied next day saying that there's no updates about the toy but no indication of when it might be in
    * 20 May - never replied
    * 24 May - never replied
    * 18 July - same day reply saying that stock will ship the next day. I had 2 other orders at the time and those shipped, so 2/3 of my order was shipped by still no Decepticon Clones. I was never told that this was the case and believed that everything was going to be shipped.
    * 23 July - replied same day confirming that the Decepticon Clones are still pending and that I won't be charged again for postage when they ship
    * 16 August - never replied
    * 20 August - no reply

I got PTSD reading through that timeline. Might be time to test their refund policy?

IF ANY PRE-ORDERS CANNOT BE SUPPLIED/FILLED IN FULL. ANY MONIES PAID WILL BE RETURNED TO THE CUSTOMER

You can still get these bots elsewhere albeit at a higher price if you still want them.

I got PTSD reading through that timeline.
    lol It's all too reminiscent of PC in the months before they stopped replying to emails and everything going downhill from there. Not saying that this is necessarily TLTC's fate, but I don't want to hang around to find out. I just want this last order fulfilled but will never shop with them again, and have already placed at least one order with a more expensive but reliable competitor (who've actually already delivered to a contact in the US but I'm awaiting for another order to arrive before asking my mate to ship the toys just to save money on postage But as far as the seller is concerned, they've done their job ). I'm happy to pay more if it means reliability.

You can still get these bots elsewhere albeit at a higher price if you still want them.
    I've already gotten them from another source. :/ I just want TLTC to deliver on their promise as a retailer. It's only 2 Legends, so it's not exactly breaking my bank. But still, as a matter of principle they should be honouring all orders in a fairly timely manner.

Gok, if you've already got them elsewhere, just get a refund. you're just creating unnecessary stress for yourself and them.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I got a reply to my email. The other toys I ordered with the Terrorcons were holding them up as I suspected but couldn't get them to confirm. They are going to move the other stuff to a different order that is due in at the same time. So Predaking, the remainder of Wave 3 and Novastar should all arrive together and I'll get my Terrorcons sooner.

This could all have been sorted out earlier if they just replied to my Facebook PM.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I got a reply to my email. The other toys I ordered with the Terrorcons were holding them up as I suspected but couldn't get them to confirm. They are going to move the other stuff to a different order that is due in at the same time. So Predaking, the remainder of Wave 3 and Novastar should all arrive together and I'll get my Terrorcons sooner.
    Good to hear a practical solution. Some online stores, especially the overseas ones, aren't so flexible.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Gok, if you've already got them elsewhere, just get a refund. you're just creating unnecessary stress for yourself and them.
    ... and the rest of us who read the posts.

So, uh, is this really happening all over again?

Or I being paranoid based on previous experience?

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    So, uh, is this really happening all over again?

Or I being paranoid based on previous experience?
    Communication is slow and they often don't meet the estimated release dates on their website, but so far, despite a few Chicken Littles, it's not happening all over again yet. Have a read of the Feedback thread too.