Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 490

Thread: The Little Toy Company Website

  1. #21
    Join Date
    18th Nov 2012
    Location
    Flemington
    Posts
    1,217

    Default

    Titans Return wave 4 deluxe, voyagers and leader class are up for preorder soon.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Chadstone, Vic
    Posts
    14,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    Titans Return wave 4 deluxe, voyagers and leader class are up for preorder soon.
    Going to assume "Sold Out" actually means "Not Yet Available" and I didn't miss them!?

  3. #23
    Join Date
    18th Nov 2012
    Location
    Flemington
    Posts
    1,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Going to assume "Sold Out" actually means "Not Yet Available" and I didn't miss them!?
    Yep! Will be up soon.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Chadstone, Vic
    Posts
    14,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    Yep! Will be up soon.
    Cool

  5. #25
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Chadstone, Vic
    Posts
    14,508

    Default

    The preorders are up, although they don't expect those deluxes for a while.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    18th Nov 2012
    Location
    Flemington
    Posts
    1,217

    Default

    Brawn, Cosmos and Roadburn are up for preorder.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Chadstone, Vic
    Posts
    14,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    Brawn, Cosmos and Roadburn are up for preorder.
    And Seaspray

    I notice they also have the Last Knight menu item - but no toys yet

  8. #28
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Chadstone, Vic
    Posts
    14,508

    Default

    They've got preorders open for a reissues of UW Devastator and one of Movie anniversary line Optimus Primes, plus the three latest Legends releases: Kup, Hot Rod and Gnaw.

    Also a preorder for the Legendary Defenser deluxe combiner Voltron as a set.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    7th Apr 2010
    Location
    BRAYBROOK
    Posts
    2,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    They've got preorders open for a reissues of UW Devastator and one of Movie anniversary line Optimus Primes, plus the three latest Legends releases: Kup, Hot Rod and Gnaw.

    Also a preorder for the Legendary Defenser deluxe combiner Voltron as a set.
    All over it like white on rice
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Razorclaw, Rampage, Divebomb, Headstrong, Tantrum, Battle Patrol, Race Car Patrol, Rescue Patrol, Air Strike Patrol, Optimus Prime MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm, Cordon
    PRIME(HASTAK): Thundercracker ENERGON: Six Shot

  10. #30
    Join Date
    7th Sep 2015
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Very interesting that TLTC is flirting with the world of 3P offerings, as they're offering a very good price on the new PE Leonidas re-do. $155AUD when the US retailers are selling at $155 USD... I'm very happy with that. Sure it might end up being cheaper out of China, but for TLTC to be up early and with a good price... bodes well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •