Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2535404142434445464748495055 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company Website

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Mighty Ape have them for preorder if that’s any help.
    Cheers, yep I've bought through Mighty Ape a few times before. Probably wouldn't be that fussed but (believe it or not) Swindler was my all time favourite G1 figure.

Thumbs up

Thanks to the forum for finding their direct website, I had ordered a few items through their ebay store. I found their direct store prices are usually 5-10% cheaper than their ebay listing and you pay flat rate $15 shipping.

I've done a few big orders catching up on combiner wars trilogy figures, been very happy with the availability,service and prices.

they on holiday or something?

Looks like they haven't done any new preorders for awhile (i've been browsing marvel legends and transformers).

i've been thinking of getting a couple of marvel legends from the captain marvel movie but they are still in pre-order status but with a ETA of feb. I don't think at this stage i want to risk on a pre order. i have seen them in retail shops so hoping they update something soon.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    they on holiday or something?

Looks like they haven't done any new preorders for awhile (i've been browsing marvel legends and transformers).
    As per a couple of posts down, based on my own enquiries about the same topic...

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    I believe they will be listing them, but closer to when they are available from their suppliers.
    I believe they’re getting a bit tired of people complaining ad nauseum about them when their suppliers don’t deliver on reported ETAs, which is not TLTC’s fault. So they’re listing things as they know they are on their way.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    (believe it or not) Swindler was my all time favourite G1 figure.
    Brawl was one of my top favorite G1 toys.

I believe they’re getting a bit tired of people complaining ad nauseum about them when their suppliers don’t deliver on reported ETAs, which is not TLTC’s fault. So they’re listing things as they know they are on their way.
    The only downside to that is they may miss some sales due to the items not being available. Having said that, I think it's a pretty reasonable solution and if it results in customers being happier, then that will spread by word of mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by The Letter M View Post
    The only downside to that is they may miss some sales due to the items not being available. Having said that, I think it's a pretty reasonable solution and if it results in customers being happier, then that will spread by word of mouth.
    For sure. I’m still open to shopping with them whenever I can, prefer to support small local businesses rather than large corporations, and I’m patient.

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms

I believe they will be listing them, but closer to when they are available from their suppliers.
    well they haven't responded to my messages so i can't draw that same conclusion.

If it was true, then would also mean a significant reduction of items as they won't know how how much stock they could sell. They'd want as little shelf warmers as possible for a small company.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    well they haven't responded to my messages so i can't draw that same conclusion.

If it was true, then would also mean a significant reduction of items as they won't know how how much stock they could sell. They'd want as little shelf warmers as possible for a small company.
    It’s probably worth noting that I am nothing more than a customer. I’m reporting what ive been told, which I have no reason to disbelieve.

TLTC not responding to your specific message/messages has nothing at all to do with their supplies, timing of suppliers and stock inventory. Not justifying it, or any of their business practices, which is their concern, just noting those 2 things are not necessarily related.