Thread: The Little Toy Company Website

They apparantly use Sendle now instaed of Australia Post

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    Well, definitely not using them now.

collective screaming of parcel locker users ensues

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    Yep I just got some orders shipped and they are Sendle ref numbers. My previous orders from a 2-3 weeks ago were auspost.

Hi guys,

After some advice here, I've got MP44 Optimus pre-ordered with the little toy company. Ive had this pre-ordered since Feb, they had their release date changed from August to Dec 9th for this item for some reason.

I've emailed them about a status update for my order but they give bugger all information. On Dec 5th, they told me shipping begins next week, the next week Im told their currently processing orders. Its been 12 days and Ive heard nothing, surely it doesn't take that long to ship an item.

Has anyone else got this item pre-ordered with the little toy company? Can this store be trusted to actually ship my item?

Just starting to feel like I've been ripped off...

Quote Originally Posted by drummond40 View Post
    Hi guys,

After some advice here, I've got MP44 Optimus pre-ordered with the little toy company. Ive had this pre-ordered since Feb, they had their release date changed from August to Dec 9th for this item for some reason.

I've emailed them about a status update for my order but they give bugger all information. On Dec 5th, they told me shipping begins next week, the next week Im told their currently processing orders. Its been 12 days and Ive heard nothing, surely it doesn't take that long to ship an item.

Has anyone else got this item pre-ordered with the little toy company? Can this store be trusted to actually ship my item?

Just starting to feel like I've been ripped off...
    This is the typical experience of TLTC customers. TLTC not only takes months to get an item in stock but they also then take weeks to send out preoreders after they have the item in hand. That said, I've never heard of TLTC failing to send an item, it just takes a really long time till they do send it.

Yeah not sure what's up with TLTC, I've messaged 4 times in the last few weeks, they do atleast reply but it's always the same "we are planning to send out the MP44s next week". A week goes by and nothing.

Not sure what the benefit is just sitting on these items. They have even admitted the stock has arrived. So frustrating.

Yeah not sure what's up with TLTC, I've messaged 4 times in the last few weeks, they do atleast reply but it's always the same "we are planning to send out the MP44s next week". A week goes by and nothing.

Not sure what the benefit is just sitting on these items. They have even admitted the stock has arrived. So frustrating.
    Sorry to hear this. It's appalling but unfortunately that's how this cottage industry works in Australia. I look forward to some muppet replying in defence of this business's attitudes towards its customers.

Mp-44 this late is inexcusable. Try messaging them from all avenues (direct website and fb) I did that with mine last time and they told me off but I ended getting all my items in the end.

Yeah have been messaging them both via their website and Facebook.

Only reason I pre-ordered through them was due to buying MP inferno from them a few months back and they shipped it really quick and packaged perfect.

So I thought I'd order the expensive MP44 with someone I can trust, boy was I wrong. Never again.

Took me months to save for it too. I guess it may show up on my doorstep one day.

Problem is I'm from NZ, is there any place in Australia you can complain to if you have been ripped off via an online store?

Trying to talk with my bank about a possible visa charge back but there taking ages to get back to me...perhaps there owned by TLTC ?