Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 334348495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company Website

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Hi guys, I ordered a DC figure from ActionFigureWarehouse, and when it arrived the box label has Little Toy Company on it.

Can someone please explain why that is?

I have no wish to support the LTC business or their unethical practices - so if that ebay lister/seller is one and the same I will not be buying from that ebay store also.

I have "Krayt" on ignore, so if anyone other than that person could help me out it would be much appreciated.
    Yeah, they're one and the same.
    You get more traction with purchases if you go through ebay than through their website as there's accountability through a third party (ebay)... sad really, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    Yeah, they're one and the same.
    You get more traction with purchases if you go through ebay than through their website as there's accountability through a third party (ebay)... sad really, isn't it?
    Thank you for replying.

I have no wish to support them in any way, nor give them any $ after getting ripped off by this company several years back.

I will be filing a complaint on ebay and mentioning that they operate on ebay under a different name etc.

Dodgy business, terrible customer service, no response to either message I sent on ebay and asked them directly if it was the same business (AFW as TLTC)

The previous msg I sent through ebay week back (about purchasing at item) they replied to same day.
    My new message when asking them point blank if it was also Little Toy Company they ignored and never responded to at all over a week later.

Shifty as, deceptive, dishonest - buyer beware.

There’s nothing wrong or illegal about that. And if you got good service this time, let them redeem themselves instead of never giving them a chance...

But then again.... that’s why you block people

I'm not sure what to expect by ordering the Cassettes through them. But given the international post problems, I'd rather take my chances with an Australian company.

Anyone know if LTC ship to parcel lockers or post office for parcel collect?

I haven't really had any issues with TLTC. Ordered POTP Leader Optimus a couple of days ago and was shipped out today.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I'm not sure what to expect by ordering the Cassettes through them. But given the international post problems, I'd rather take my chances with an Australian company.
    They changed their preorder model.... it should be on its way if it was preorder-able.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Dodgy business, terrible customer service, no response to either message I sent on ebay and asked them directly if it was the same business (AFW as TLTC)

The previous msg I sent through ebay week back (about purchasing at item) they replied to same day.
    My new message when asking them point blank if it was also Little Toy Company they ignored and never responded to at all over a week later.

Shifty as, deceptive, dishonest - buyer beware.
    Thanks. Will avoid Action Figure Warehouse.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

I saw that TLTC has ER wave 2 listed as in stock, so I'm taking a leap of faith and ordered Snapdragon and Airwave so we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    I saw that TLTC has ER wave 2 listed as in stock, so I'm taking a leap of faith and ordered Snapdragon and Airwave so we'll see.
    They're not just pre-orders?