Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3444495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company Website

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    They're not just pre-orders?
    Looks like a pre-order although I paid full price on both figures, I'm going to query it on Monday when the items should be available and may cancel the order.

I'm still waiting on my Gen Select Cassettes from TLTC. Knowing TLTC I'll probably get them next year. ¯\_(?)_/¯
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I'm still waiting on my Gen Select Cassettes from TLTC. Knowing TLTC I'll probably get them next year. ¯\_(?)_/¯
    I went through that when I pre-ordered the Takara Titan Master Char (Kup) through TLTC, so I'm glad I used PayPal.

Well I haven't heard zip on my query about my pre-order and have now requested a cancellation, told them they can have the cancellation fee but if they don't reply I will escalate the issue to the appropriate authority.

They can't just take money and give no estimate of the stock arrival.

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post

They can't just take money and give no estimate of the stock arrival.
    They can and often have. They ignored my request for refund, and I just had to wait until they eventually got something in stock many months later. See there?s a small window to file a chargeback request with your credit card company, and its hard beyond that point. By offering preorders and then delaying delivering, it makes it difficult to dispute.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    They can and often have. They ignored my request for refund, and I just had to wait until they eventually got something in stock many months later. See there?s a small window to file a chargeback request with your credit card company, and its hard beyond that point. By offering preorders and then delaying delivering, it makes it difficult to dispute.
    I paid via PayPal so I can at least raise a dispute the fact that no release date was published. I refuse to take their shitty attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    See there?s a small window to file a chargeback request with your credit card company, and its hard beyond that point. By offering preorders and then delaying delivering, it makes it difficult to dispute.
    You should have around an 18 month window to file a dispute from the time you place the order. By constantly delaying an order they actually make it easier to dispute.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

I got a shipping notification from TLTC tonight. My Gen Select cassettes are on the way.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Filed my claim for a refund through PayPal. Going to Victoria's department of fair trade tomorrow to file a complaint against TLTC. Adam Leech has gotten a sweet ride for too long.

Hang on.... so it hasn’t even been 1 week and your already changing your mind on your order?

You do realise Victoria is on total lockdown?

I’ll ask today and get an answer if the ER are preorders or not