Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company Website

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    They are pretty good. They would be a lot better if they had an account system.
    They are working on this as we speak.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    I've just had my 4th or 5th transaction with TLTC. Again, perfect!

Picked up today at a mutually convenient time. Very competitive prices. Transaction went without a hitch.

The best part? Three emails in as many days, each one replied to within 24 hours of being sent.

Had a long chat with the owner/operator - he seems to have a very good handle on running his business in a way that other online retailers seem to struggle with, in a way that is sensible and sustainable.

Highest possible recommendation.
    Yup, their communication is excellent. I've sent messages at various times over last six months, and pretty had a response in in 1-24 hours every time

Their prices are also excellent, I'll be buying more through them rather than brick and mortar, now that i know their postage is reliable and timely (always an issue in WA).

Just made my first order with these guys (TR Topspin and Quake). Now to play the waiting game and hope that they deliver.

Just remember to be patient. Just because retail stores has something doesn't mean The Little Toy Company is ready to fill your order yet (like wave 1 TLK stuff). I saw the new TR Brawn today at Kmart but I'm waiting on my preorder with this store to come in.

Well I managed to find Quake locally (so I'll be selling off my LTC one when it arrives). It seems that Australia has missed out on Topspin entirely so yeah... help me Little-Toy-Company, you're my only hope!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Well I managed to find Quake locally (so I'll be selling off my LTC one when it arrives). It seems that Australia has missed out on Topspin entirely so yeah... help me Little-Toy-Company, you're my only hope!
    You'll be fine. They do get things a little after retail, but never the 6-12 months you might wait from ...ahem... other sites. I spoke to TLTC not long ago and they are expecting this wave in the next month or two. I have an order with them for several toys in the same wave as you and Paulbot.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

I did a little order of 1 Star Wars figure with damaged packaging, just to test the waters.

Item arrived wrapped in bubblewrap, posted in a mailbag.
    The toys packaging itself was casefresh, so that was an added bonus.

Received confirmation email of shipping & it arrived within 2 days after processing payment.

Quite happy with TLTC from my small sample size of 1 purchase so far.

lil' cuties Repugnus and Shuffler up for sale (in the available now section!)

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    lil' cuties Repugnus and Shuffler up for sale (in the available now section!)
    They're up on their ebay site as well
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Which brings us to where we are today...