Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 31414647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company Website

I?ve dealt with TLTC personally (face to face) and I can tell you they are genuinely good guys. Theyre not gonna rip you off. The issue is they?re basically a 2-3 man operation with a lot of orders to fill. I?ve never had an order go tits-up with them.
    "Once you have them by the balls, their hearts and minds will soon follow."

Please check my toy blog: www.tonkstoys.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chevron Action Flash View Post
    I?ve dealt with TLTC personally (face to face) and I can tell you they are genuinely good guys. Theyre not gonna rip you off. The issue is they?re basically a 2-3 man operation with a lot of orders to fill. I?ve never had an order go tits-up with them.
    This was the impression I always had. I don't order from them anymore but they delivered on all my orders eventually. Yes some were outstanding for over a year but they still arrived.

In case I didn't make it clear. I think everyone will get everything they ordered or get refunded by TLTC. It's just that it WILL take a long time.

mmm they are taking preorders again. Tempted to try them again due to marvel legends being so pricey and hard to find nowadays. anyone dealt with them recently?

As a general rule, if you screenshot dates, fund your purchases with a credit card, stay aware of your 120 day dispute window, and are willing to follow through with the dispute process, you’ve literally got nothing to lose.

(Edit: I haven’t dealt with them recently. Also, I’ve never had to dispute a transaction with them. They took a long time, but I got everything in the end, including a refund for POTP Novastar when requested.)

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    mmm they are taking preorders again. Tempted to try them again due to marvel legends being so pricey and hard to find nowadays. anyone dealt with them recently?
    Pony up the extra few dollars and buy from a reputable seller. These guys have turned into a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by laproblematique View Post
    Pony up the extra few dollars and buy from a reputable seller. These guys have turned into a joke.
    This so much. Better to pay extra with the guarantee of getting your toys than paying less with the odds that you'll get nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by laproblematique View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    This so much. Better to pay extra with the guarantee of getting your toys than paying less with the odds that you'll get nothing.
    I hate that their website doesn't give you a confirmation email when you send them a query via the site. They haven't replied to my email about the arrival dates of a few items i'm interested in. I'll defo have to look at more expensive but reliable sellers

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    I hate that their website doesn't give you a confirmation email when you send them a query via the site. They haven't replied to my email about the arrival dates of a few items i'm interested in. I'll defo have to look at more expensive but reliable sellers
    Don't worry they don't discriminate! They burned and ignored their customers who spent thousands with them all the same.

After over one hundred emails and follow ups from my end (7-14 days apart as I don't like to spam), I'm glad to be finally rid of them.

I recommend emailing them: contact -at- thelittletoycompany -dot- com -dot- au.