Thread: The Little Toy Company Website

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    I tied myself down with Wave 1 because I wanted most of them so got decent savings on delivery.
    What I wanted of Wave 2 sort of made sense because I didn't expect to see Deluxes under $30. They still make sense, just.
    Wave 3 I just want Outback and Novastar (isn't she Wave 4?) At that point I am better off watching the shops.
    I better edit that as it is wave 4(i forgot to add it in)

Quote Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
    I got a confirmation of delivery email around 6:25 pm Friday.
    What is unusual is the email was sent at 5:22am that same day.
    Why did it take 12 hours to reach my mailbox?

Since I paid for the express postage option, I expect the package to arrive in 3 days, but given that mail apparently takes a day off over the weekend because of Sunday, I'm uncertain if that adds an extra day. Also, there's a geographical barrier to cross, which may result in an additional day as well.

Unfortunately, the difficulty of getting my orders has severely shaken my confidence in this company, to the degree that when it comes time to order my next wave of Transformers, I'll be looking to another retailer to provide them.
    As the expression goes, the first impression is the most important one and it wasn't a good one.
    EMail servers it happens to me to sometimes.

I estimate it may arrive on monday 5 march (moorabbin to hobart ) thats if it got posted before 6pm, after that it will be tuesday 6 march.
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 4th March 2018 at 06:48 PM.