Quote Originally Posted by Darksaber View Post
For my first purchase from them i recently i bought 3 titans return figures through them 2 were in good condition but the 3rd damaged and since i was planning to display in box i messaged them. The told me most tf collectors dont display in box so didnt think would be a problem (i didnt initially put any notes in my order for quality packaging) they said if i posted it back they would replace it, i then asked if i would be reimbursed for the postage and they said i wouldn't be. Before that i even suggested if i could buy another one of the same figure at a discounted price to make up for it as i stated i was looking to buy additional figures from them (and pay the full asking price for them). Pretty disappointing as i was considering dropping a bit of cash there on other figures
Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
So I have some mixed feedback. My Titans Return Trypticon arrived poorly packed with no protective packaging. This is very uncharacteristic of them, it seems on these large items they won't bother packing well based on my correspondence with them. As you would expect it was in pretty poor shape, not much point keeping MISB. Anyway they did agree to refund the shipping (which I used towards another shipment).

The good news is my remaining Black Series orders arrived safe and sound as always. I will no longer pre-order with them but may keep ordering the Black Series figures if they are in stock.
Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
What do you mean when you say "damaged"?
I think it is pretty standard if you want to send something back that you pay for postage. Happened to me a couple of times with other retailers
If it's a warranty issue the retailer is required to pay postage according to the ACCC, but if it's not then the consumer pays unless the retailer has a special policy (like Amazon's free returns). I don't know anyone that would call a damaged box a warranty issue.

I know people in the Star Wars toy community get really upset over damaged packaging so it is a little odd to see a business that focuses on Star Wars toys take that approach. That said though they are right that most Transformers collectors don't care.

When I get my Grand Max from them while I would like the package to be in good shape I'm not going to worry ultimately if it has a couple of dings because even though I keep my Takara Tomy boxes it's just going to get flattened and kept with the rest of the large boxes behind a bookshelf.