I've only recently got into Transformers toy collecting in the recent months, but I've been dipping in and out of it over the years with the cartoons and movies. Didn't get into it enough to collect toys until my friend was telling me about the MTMTE comics and bam! Many comics later - even beyond MTMTE - and here I am!

My absolute favourite characters are Soundwave and Brainstorm, so they will be my focus for toy collecting. But, to be honest, there are just so many characters I've loved in the IDW comics and/or their toy in general that I'll most likely deviate here and there. (Currently trying to hunt down a Combiner Wars Thundercracker in Melbourne during the Target sale and sadly have not spotted one yet. The hunt most go on.)

So far all I've got are these five.

Right now my collection is small but it's about to receive a few additions over Christmas. I've been hoarding all my incoming packages this month so that I could open them on the 25th!

Anyways it's a pleasure to be here and I hope you see everyone around! I tend to go out shopping or for walks a lot so I'll most likely be lurking and/or posting in the sightings for VIC thread.

I hope everyone is having a pleasant holiday season!