Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Encore Trailbreaker & Hoist

Looks like almost everybody needs a Trailbreaker - me too!

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    They'll be seperate if they have different numbers, as Goktimus alluded to.
    You mean Paulbot, and that was two posts previous. You need to go to the optomitrist on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    Sweet, I don't have Trailbreaker. My Commemorative Hoist will do fine.
    Exact same situation here. I've never had a trailbreaker, but I do have a commemorative hoist.

I think the encore line is kickstarting nicely again after the few large slow selling moulds.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

my one is quite nice but everyone needs a minty fresh one

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    I think the encore line is kickstarting nicely again after the few large slow selling moulds.
    I hope future Encores' will include something from '87 onwards...

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    I hope future Encores' will include something from '87 onwards...
    Only worthy things there are combiners. We do know that piranacon is the most possible, but will they compete with the tfcc, or even use the tfcc toys in encore packets....... ?

I'm just glad there is more possible reissues. The encore news just went all dead for a while there. Now my hope for shockwave has increased again.
    Code:
    O o 
      _

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

I'm sure a headmaster/targetmaster would sell (What a cool gimmick that was! )

...they've already reissued three Targetmasters.

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    Only worthy things there are combiners. We do know that piranacon is the most possible, but will they compete with the tfcc, or even use the tfcc toys in encore packets....... ?

I'm just glad there is more possible reissues. The encore news just went all dead for a while there. Now my hope for shockwave has increased again.

Well. Encore basically is from Takara/TOMY whose market as per agreement with Hasbro is purely Japan so they might reissue Piranahcon for the japanese market as surely the Jap collectors do tend to get left out of several figures themselves, (e.g. Omega/ Skylinx) when most are issued overseas. Im guessing the researchers from TAKTOM are momentarily observing their market and seeing what to issue next based from it. So as to get maximum profit as well as shelling out a product that is demanded for by their target clients. Im hoping for encore sideswipe though, the booktype ones are far too pricy these days . I still need a red one. My Black one couldn't "migrate" to the G2 shelf until I get one. LAST autobot car I need in the G1, sigh.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    ...they've already reissued three Targetmasters.
    That's mainly incidental. Hot Rod & Kup aren't primarily thought of as Targetmasters, but TT did the Targetmaster versions anyway (which was a good idea). Stepper is the only pure Targetmaster reissued, and he's one of the most obscure.

I doubt the "proper" Targetmasters (ie those introduced in Rebirth) will be released anytime soon.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Well. Encore basically is from Takara/TOMY whose market as per agreement with Hasbro is purely Japan so they might reissue Piranahcon for the japanese market as surely the Jap collectors do tend to get left out of several figures themselves, (e.g. Omega/ Skylinx) when most are issued overseas. Im guessing the researchers from TAKTOM are momentarily observing their market and seeing what to issue next based from it. So as to get maximum profit as well as shelling out a product that is demanded for by their target clients. Im hoping for encore sideswipe though, the booktype ones are far too pricy these days . I still need a red one. My Black one couldn't "migrate" to the G2 shelf until I get one. LAST autobot car I need in the G1, sigh.
    Wanna swap my misb commemorative sideswipe for anything then?
    Code:
    O o 
      _