Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Encore Trailbreaker & Hoist

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    Yea, I'm still debating on whether to get cyclonus henkei or not. Well, I got until Monday to decide.

Trailbreaker is IN though. I never had that toy at all.
    I preordered Henkei Cyclonus just in case. I can always cancel it if I don't like the Henkei provided I do so before release. The good thing is that the final figure is always announced well beforehand.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Hey, good point.

I think I'll order it then. If the local one is "good enough in the flesh", then I could just can the order.

EDIT: Done.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

I also preordered Henkei Hound which I will certainly get from TakTom because I don't like the way too cartoony look of the Universe bright green paint.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Do we know how the henkei version looks though?

If I get that figure, I'll only get it for ravage anyway and toss/giveaway the hound either way, (it's not a jeep, it's an SVU ), so I'm just going local on it.

I have noticed though, that there is quite a lot of early birds up for transformers right now too. MP grimmy, that disney thing, bunch of henkeis, so yea.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post

If I get that figure, I'll only get it for ravage anyway and toss/giveaway the hound either way, (it's not a jeep, it's an SVU ), so I'm just going local on it.

I have noticed though, that there is quite a lot of early birds up for transformers right now too. MP grimmy, that disney thing, bunch of henkeis, so yea.
    I suspect that they will aim for a darker green like Binaltech/original toy but we can't be sure until we see pics.
    Last edited by kup; 31st October 2008 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MV75
    We don't. But I'm going to wait until pics of Henkei Cyclonus comes out so that I can compare it with images of Universe Cyclonus and make an informed decision about which version I want.

If the Henkei version isn't substantially better than the Universe one then I might as well get Universe Cyclonus (especially with the current state of the AUD v. JPY), but if the Henkei version is substantially better I will get that one instead.

Right now I'm not going to make a call in terms of which one I prefer because I simply don't know without having seen any pics of Henkei Cyclonus (assuming that he will come out as part of Henkei - he probably will). But yeah, I'm gonna wait until I've seen pics of Henkei Cyclonus before deciding.

I'm starting to think you're living under a rock there Goktimus - Henkei Cyclonus was confirmed a couple weeks back, though we still don't have colour representations.

Anyway, as you've said we've yet to see a real Henkei Cyclonus pic (i.e.: what the colours will be like and how it differs from Universe). Once I see that then I can make a more informed decision. If it's going to be nearly identical to the Universe version then I might as well get the local one.