Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2016 Ozformer Awards results

Thank you again Paulbot for putting it together.

I just realized that I had a lot nice things to say about Tians Return but forgot to put in the comments

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post

A bit surprised that Hardhead won favourite TR deluxe. I like Hardhead, and he's great, but I thought Triggerhappy had a louder applause; based on reviews and reactions. Still it's great and interesting to see these results.
    Same. Although I voted Twinferno (based on my personal tastes rather than evaluating objectively), I thought Trigeerhappy would've had an easy win.

Am also surprised Galvatron won the best Voyager..

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    Thanks Paulbot for organising all this, and congrats to the winners and runner ups.

A bit surprised that Hardhead won favourite TR deluxe. I like Hardhead, and he's great, but I thought Triggerhappy had a louder applause; based on reviews and reactions. Still it's great and interesting to see these results.
    I'm betting there are quite a few people that still don't have Triggerhappy. I only found him a few days ago. Most people wouldn't have had him in 2016.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    What are your first commands My Dictator ?
    Figure out a way to make my new station a paid-position, otherwise I have to start job hunting next week!

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    BTT, secure a Trans-pacific partnership Transformer deal for better prices and/or shipping with our international neighbours. Cheers, thx
    Well Trump just told off Turnbull and is sick of 'every nation in the world taking advantage of America' so I'll give Japan and China a ring and see what I can sort out

Good work on the poll as always Paulbot - I reckon it will probably be you winning it for 2017

BTTT?

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    I'm betting there are quite a few people that still don't have Triggerhappy. I only found him a few days ago. Most people wouldn't have had him in 2016.
    that's me for sure.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)