Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Thread: MP-07 is Grimlock!?

While I'm quite happy with my G2 Grimlock, I would like an Encore version with the original colours.

Quote Originally Posted by cygnus View Post
    honestly ..the description on the picture has no relation to TF at all,
    instead it something about gundam.

Therefore, I don't think this is real.

*thought i also want a MP grimmlock*
    Doesn't the text suggest that the designer who worked on Gundam 00 is involved in the design of MP Grimlock?
    Last edited by Tober; 21st January 2008 at 09:50 AM.

MP07 is super Tober

And then again Hastak Screws the fans by not completing the Seekers First.... Thundercracker gets no respect at all I tell Yah.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many
    You could have done what I did when it came to G1 Grimlock, buy him off the shelf brand new when he was released,
    That's what I did, but he's seen better days after 23 years of play - and one of the dino arms is broken (not by me, other kids were always coming over and breakin' my toys, grrr!). So yeah, I'd definitely scoop up on a reissue.

My Swoop is in good condition, but the joints are really loose, so I'd get a reissue of him too. My Slag is in okay condition... undecided if I would get a reissue of him. My Sludge is in fantastic condition so I wouldn't get a reissue of him. My Snarl is in the worst condition though - I have 2 Snarls and they're both in poor condition ... he was my favourite Dinobot as a kid and got played with the most... that and he and Bluestreak got sat on or stepped (again - other kids, not me!). Snarl is the one Dinobot I most desperately would love to get a reissue of. Grimlock is #2.

And if they ever did reissue Swoop, e-Hobby should definitely reissue the Diaclone version - which features the same colours as the cartoon!

Thundercracker is bound to get a MP release.

Poor Roller, he was completely neglected. Even when MP Prime came with his trailer... Where are those TF Club guys?

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    And then again Hastak Screws the fans by not completing the Seekers First.... Thundercracker gets no respect at all I tell Yah.
    Well, my theory in the matter is, assuming MP-7 really is Grimmers, there's going to be more than 2 MPs released this year. If those rumours that a Prime/Megs duo is to be released, then I think that the MP schedule for this year might go something like this:

Early in the Year:
    - New Mould, possibly MP Grimlock.
    - USA Starscream although not actually credited as part of the MP line.

Middle of the Year:
    - The Prime and Megs release, labeled as MP-8.

End of the Year:
    - A new redeco, most likely Thundercracker, making him MP-9.

Pure speculation, but if the Prime/Megs rumour is true, I feel this would be a highly accepted plan if announced by TakaraTomy.

I know the Convoy Vs Megatron reissue is being considered by TakTom but is there really that much demand for another Convoy release? Maybe the Movie has got people wanting it again. As for Megatron - he is on clearence currently.

I certainly want another run of MP Prime. I was stupid enough to buy 20th Anniversary Prime in the first place, then tried to remove his burn marks. Now I keep him in truck mode cause I can't stand to see his de-chromed stomach grill.

I wonder if his eventual Re-release will be G2 Grimlock?

I hope the quality for this guy is better than MP05, I'm now happy I skipped him after reading QC and license issues with him.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)