Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Thread: MP-07 is Grimlock!?

If Takara still has the G2 Grimlock mould (which I'm personally skeptical about) then they would reissue it with G1 colours. They did the same with the G1 Prime reissue (w/ new arms), Jazz (w/ the hole removed from the roof and reconstructed rear window panels for the Hasbro version and Stepper) and probably for Sideswipe and Starscream too (I don't see that much difference between their G1 and G2 moulds - 'cept for the hole in Sideswipe's roof which they could've easily patched up like they did w/ Jazz). I don't own G2 Inferno so I dunno if there were any G2 mould elements in the Inferno reissue.

So does that test have anything to do woth Transformers? Or is it possible the graphic designer used the wrong graphic or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Doesn't the text suggest that the designer who worked on Gundam 00 is involved in the design of MP Grimlock?

Actually I don't think thats possible though i can't fully read/see the full script.
    As 2 things differ so much in any ways, I think this is just a KUSO from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Adzma View Post
    Well, my theory in the matter is, assuming MP-7 really is Grimmers, there's going to be more than 2 MPs released this year. If those rumours that a Prime/Megs duo is to be released, then I think that the MP schedule for this year might go something like this:

Early in the Year:
    - New Mould, possibly MP Grimlock.
    - USA Starscream although not actually credited as part of the MP line.

Middle of the Year:
    - The Prime and Megs release, labeled as MP-8.

End of the Year:
    - A new redeco, most likely Thundercracker, making him MP-9.

Pure speculation, but if the Prime/Megs rumour is true, I feel this would be a highly accepted plan if announced by TakaraTomy.
    I want an MP Skywarp and would be awesome to also get a Thundercracker in proper colors. I am holding back any large toy buys (as in expensive) until I can figure out my future financial situation as I am starting a new job soon.
    ________
    Blowjob orgy
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 02:49 PM.

Argh, ya got my hopes up.

As a fan of the masterpiece line I would love to see and MP Grimlock. I don't see it as likely though as they'd want to add more articulation to the Dinosaur mode to be inkeeping with the MP level, and that's quite difficult given Grinlocks transformation.

But it would be great if they did as dinosaurs don't get flaged by customs (as far as I know). Of course if they did release Grimlock then there's be two MP"S that need a crown accesory.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I want an MP Skywarp and would be awesome to also get a Thundercracker in proper colors.
    ... if they released a (good) Thundercracker and announced the end of the line, I'd be perfectly happy. As nice as Screamer and Skywarp are, Thundercracker is easily my favourite of the trio. I am _hanging_ for the announcement of Thundercracker!

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

I think that a Thundercrakcer repaint is inevitable. If Takara doesn't do it then Hasbro will. Hasbro's MP Starscream sold fantastically well and as we know, they like to milk stuff that works.

Hopefully Archer won't get another dose of 'enlightment' and release a Sunstorm or weird butt ugly repaint instead.

BTW: Welcome to the new board, Lord Zed!
    ________
    Indica Strains
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    BTW: Welcome to the new board, Lord Zed!
    oh yes, welcome back zed!

Total Posts: 340 (139.58 posts per day)
    ROFL!! amazing.. I supposed it's achievable!

screws the fans? screw up the MP line?

and there are so many Starscream figures out already, jeez.

you're all elitists! sure the MPs after Prime weren't the best toys to ever come out, but sheesh, most other toy lines have moved on to bigger and better things. im greatful we get ANYTHING G1 related AT ALL. it was like 20 years ago people..

welcome back Lord Zed.... :P