Thread: Any interest in getting Toyhax/Reprolabels through an Australian?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I received a letter from reprolabels on Friday - it was a $10 voucher with an expiry date of 31/3/17. Kinda pointless?
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    I received a letter from reprolabels on Friday - it was a $10 voucher with an expiry date of 31/3/17. Kinda pointless?
    Get in contact with them. Ive seen a few people over on the facebook group mention it and theyve been super helpful with vouchers

Yeah we can help with that. Leave a message here with the details of the voucher, and I'm sure they can fix you up.
    i do NOT Play with toys...

But I DO occasionally do scale model assisted simulations in physical fight dynamics.

Also that will hopefully be an issue less and less as the wait time for labels speeds up. offers should also speed up in you getting them as well.

But I DO occasionally do scale model assisted simulations in physical fight dynamics.

hey mate shoot me an email with your voucher details, and i can extend them out so you can use it.

thescreamman@gmail.com

That does look enticingly awesome

How long do orders usually take to arrive? My last order shipped on the 1st of March but I haven't received them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    How long do orders usually take to arrive? My last order shipped on the 1st of March but I haven't received them yet.
    Contact them directly via facebook Thurmus. I had an order go missing myself.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

I contacted them through their website a couple of days ago and haven't heard anything. I don't do Facebook unfortunately at times.