Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Generations Trypticon toy fully revealed

Looking at the PC website, a lot of popups on the lower right side saying people buying Trypticon and two from W.A.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Looking at the PC website, a lot of popups on the lower right side saying people buying Trypticon and two from W.A.
    Given his US retail price is US$150, i'm not surprised people are buying!

Plus I used a $65 coupon, so i'm pretty happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I think I read somewhere that he has a gimmick that allows him to swallow the headmasters
    It's mentioned in the IGN article.

FatalityPitt Guest

That City/Base mode is beautiful!

Also, I think Wipe-Out was once a black Windcharger repaint released in the United line. This TR version looks like Tailgate.

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    Also, I think Wipe-Out was once a black Windcharger repaint released in the United line. This TR version looks like Tailgate.
    Wipe-out was made up for the comics and looked like a black Tailgate. That is why Takara repainted Windcharger as a Wipe-out toy for United.

amazing the amount of people pre-ordering already when its not due for 8 months.

Yeah I had a $65 coupon to use up. Looks amazing.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

The only grip with him is the dinohead sticks out in his alt modes, clearly they couldn't hide (and also implies like fort max there is little transformation, its just mostly folding the legs and flipping the head and or collar around...)

None the less I am impressed, the question, which version should I go for, infact how should I blend it with my current titans?

I got hasbro metroplex, sdcc fort max, should I wait a takara repaint (what else could they do other than use straight black plastic?) or match him to metroplex/cheapest version?

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    It's a shame that this one seems to share the G1 versions greatest flaw: a giant dinosaur head hanging off the back of the alt modes.
    Perhaps this was deliberately done for G1 accuracy.

Well it's been announced that he will be 20 inches tall, which makes him the biggest Con ever, though sadly a good 4 inches shorter than Metro and Max

Don't get me wrong, I think he will be Awesome! It just blows the display I had in mind

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Well it's been announced that he will be 20 inches tall, which makes him the biggest Con ever, though sadly a good 4 inches shorter than Metro and Max

Don't get me wrong, I think he will be Awesome! It just blows the display I had in mind
    Ah bugger, read something like that a couple days back but was hoping that it wasn't official