Thought I'd start a cricket thread, seeing as the season is starting up here domestically and internationally over in India and soon over here.. I dunno how many cricket fans we have here but its nearly summer so anyone who is in Aus pretty much has to be a cricket fan, should be law

First test ended in a draw, no surprise there really. Next test starts in 4 days so hopefully we get a result.

Good to see Cam White making his debut, us Victorian's haven't had many play for Aus in recent years beside of course Warney. Hodge was given a few games but way too late in his career, he was dominating domestic cricket for 5+ or so years before they gave him a go, disappointing.. I would really like to see White make a bit impact in one of the next few tests to cement himself a position, he is definitely capable so fingers crossed.

So yeah, feel free to chat about cricket, even your local team/association, I don't know if I'll play this year due to being 4 hours away from my team haha, wait and see if I go back home for the holidays i guess..