Thread: KO Galaxy Shuttle

Default KO Galaxy Shuttle

I've always wanted to own the Japanese G1 Galaxy Shuttle, but it's staggering prices scared me off, even for a yellowed version.
    If TT Encore came out I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Given the high cost, a KO could burn a lot of collectors, so here's your heads up.
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/thread...oming.1094807/. Photos there, but don't want to inline them
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Thanks for the heads up. He is on my "bucket list" but hopefully I'll find one on a Japan trip and not have to get him online.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    If TT Encore came out I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
    Me too. There are bigger odds the Spaceshuttle program will be reinstated.

I received mine today (don't judge) and wanted to post some additional information. I don't know the original so can't tell you of anything obvious on the mold, but the sticker sheet is of mediocre quality and slight curling, so this would be the first obvious "tell". The instructions are high quality but that would be the first thing to bin if you wanted to fleece it as an original. Now here's the BAD part, and quite dangerous. There is a slight yellowing to the plastic (some minty white, so not uniform). So the presence of a slight yellowing on the front cockpit part (especially along the left and right side of it) could be used to "sell' it as an original --- you'd think, oh well it's yellowed from age, so can't be a knock off.

personally I am quite satisfied but this is NOT a product review. It's a warning - if you see yellowing on the cockpit but clearly WHITE on the remainder of the toy, it's a fake. In fact if I was devious, I could cover up the front and leave the remainder in the sun for a few weeks to make it match. I wouldn't want anyone to pay thousands and be ripped off
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

That is sneaky... as it is aimed at the scammers and not collectors, who would want a minty fresh one.

If you think it would help and is visible enough please add pictures.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose