Approximate Retail Price - $28
Approximate Size - 14cm
Allegiance - Autobot
Alt-mode – Cybertronian Hovercraft
Main Features/Gimmicks – Titan Master
Main Colours –Blue, Grey
Main Accessories – two guns, Freezeout TM Partner

Robot Mode

Bloody excellent! What a great looking robot! Colour scheme and proportions are a big shout out to the original toy whilst making him look as cool as he did in the comics. The Titan Master head is great – everything about this toy is great, including his two guns (though they could have stood to not be hollow). I know I should say more here but its hard too when there are no glaring faults to point out.

Vehicle Mode

There are not many Generations characters where you think ‘this is all the original toy should have been’ but Topspin encapsulates this sentiment. They have taken the essence of the original toy and expanded it to be a brilliant looking alien vehicle repleat with guns, cockpit and a bunch of huge thrusters on the back. This is to my mind the definitive Topspin – certainly makes me glad I skipped that awful FOC version of him released a few years ago.

Overall
To my mind this is by far the best Topspin toy we have ever gotten! Never mind the Headmaster (sorry - Titan Master) gimmick - his robot mode and alt-mode are both damn fine indeed! If you are a G1 or Wreckers fan you would be hard pressed to pass up this awesome toy - highly recommended!

For a more in-depth review of Topspin as well as the rest of the Wave 4 TR Autobots please see my blog post HERE!