Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 132328293031323334353637384353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    awesome

Is Melbourne Cup still a public holiday in Melbourne? Might explain why I've gotten no response to my replies all weekend, Monday and today.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Is Melbourne Cup still a public holiday in Melbourne?
    Yes

Ah. When I tried to cancel my Throne order I was told that it was definitely shipping on Tuesday... hadn't realised at the time that it was Cup day. Marginally less surprised now that the promised date passed with no action!

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    Still waiting for the Decepticon Clones that I pre-ordered in March (while watching YouTube video reviews of them that are many months old ). I'll continue to wait because I seriously need them in my collection, and there's no way I'm gonna pay eBay prices for them!
    $37 LG61 Decepticon Clones

I was always waiting for my Clonetrons from TLTC until they - without warning - cancelled my pre-order and refunded my money. Now of course it's good that they refunded my money, and just as well that I'd already repurchased these toys from another source, but if I hadn't let's say if it weren't possible to find these toys now at a reasonable price - I'd be screwed! It's what happened with me and MP Dirge thanks to PC not delivering - I ended up paying above RRP.

Anyway, if I were you I'd grab the LG Clonetrons off Amazon. Whether you want to keep waiting for TLTC to deliver after that or cancel your preorder is up to you, but given that my pre-order was just spontaneously cancelled on me without request, I wouldn't solely rely on them.

I'm still waiting for my decpticlones. Guess I'll ask em for a refund and buy em somewhere else. Only really need Wingspan.

Kind of annoying that they have done away with the option of adding new orders to existing unfulfilled preorders to save on postage costs. Every order I do now charges $15 which now makes their good prices not so good now.

Quote Originally Posted by mharry View Post
    I'm still waiting for my decpticlones. Guess I'll ask em for a refund and buy em somewhere else. Only really need Wingspan.
    The Amazon seller that I showed to FatalityPitt has 6 LG61s left and well within RRP.

My throne shipped yesterday, so... only a couple of days past the "please don't cancel your order, we're just about to ship it, honest" date I was given.

I don't think I'll be preordering from them again, but I've had many, many excellent experiences with in-stock items on ebay so I don't, like, hate them.

I ordered Infernocus on Thursday and received it the following Thursday.

So, like Maruten, I recommend them for in-stock items but I'd say pre-order only if you're patient (I gave up on pre-ordering them ages ago)