Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 28384344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

Quote Originally Posted by MegaPrimus View Post
    Hi folks, I had the same poor experience with this shop back in January - February 2020. Basically no/very late response when organising local pick up date and time. it was so bad that I stopped buying completely (and my orders were quite substantial prior to this).

I noticed there have been no negative feedback since April 2020. Has the service improved since then?
    Welcome to the boards.

If you intend to purchase, use credit card or paypal for consumer protection if things head south.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Just got two shipping notices, one's got Studio Series Scrapper in it so that's great, now i'm only missing the one member who actually holds RotF Devastor

Yeah, some stuffs come in. Heading for a pickup tomorrow (lucky it’s on the way to worksite)

I got a message too (for Sentinel Prime and the Selects tapes) but not sure I can go pickup just yet.

I got my Gen Select Cassettes today. As usual TLTC delivers, after an annoyingly long waiting period.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I like that the preorder listings are being rolled out now, but... How exactly do I figure out ETAs for my existing orders?

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    I like that the preorder listings are being rolled out now, but... How exactly do I figure out ETAs for my existing orders?
    They don't give an ETA, which is why I don't pre-order with TLTC if I have to use them, I make sure items are in stock.

No set dates. Some things came in this week and they are expecting more in the next few weeks.

Alright, are we talking TBI levels of ETAs or not?
    Just trying to determine when they would get something like the ER Autobot Alliance pack in.

You're not going to get it as fast as if you ordered from Amazon or Zing. For example they just got Exhaust and Greasepit in this week, but some people got from other online stores in September and October.

For something like that I would expect delays - you could be waiting a while - which makes a lot of people very nervous due to other local online retailers. I think my longest wait was on Red Swoop and that would have been about 12 months.