Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 334348495051525354 LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

Quote Originally Posted by SimonG View Post
    Hey can you send me the details pls, I've had no contact from them for a while
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve G View Post
    Unsure if this allowed, but I have contact details for the little toy store.

I too have had zero contact and my account deleted and so on.

If anyone needs the details I'm happy to pass them on.
    Hey could you please pass them on to me - I have been trying to get in touch with them regarding my orders with no response.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Steve G View Post
    Unsure if this allowed, but I have contact details for the little toy store.

I too have had zero contact and my account deleted and so on.

If anyone needs the details I'm happy to pass them on.
    Could you please send me through the contact details as well, I am still waiting on a response from them regarding my orders from 2020. Thanks

I'm new around here, so I thought I'd share my experience with TLTC. I've bought from them a few times over the last couple of years. Generally speaking, they've been reliable, shipping out quickly and my items arriving as they should. There was a delay once, but I think that may have been due to my accidentally preordering of an item that I thought was in-stock, however that is a side effect of some of their preorders being unclearly marked (it's easy to see when they use the red banners, but sometimes they only add the word "preorder" to the end of the title, which it blends in with, making it less noticeable). I've sought customer service on two occasion: The first time, as I recall, I just sent a message using their internal messaging system and got a reply quickly; The second time, I sent numerous messages without response and eventually had to use their provided email address, at which point I got a quick response. The latter occasion, I was seeking to change shipping method, informing them I was prepared to pay the difference in cost. They obliged, although without the "are you sure" that you'd expect from most companies. As I'd already consented to paying the difference, it's not really an issue, it just seems somewhat unprofessional.

So overall, I feel quite positive about TLTC. It's a shame they haven't been getting much new stock, recently.

I bought a couple of older figures from TLTC recently because they were the last retailer with stock. They actually shipped quickly. I still don't trust them to ship everything in a reasonable timeframe. But in this case, everything went well.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I was wondering if you could help me out with their contact details as I am still waiting on goods 15 months later and no response from them.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I recently sent an email to contact@thelittletoycompany.com.au about an order update and got a reply incredibly quickly(within the hour), hopefully the eta i got is accurate but the quick response was appreciated

Hi all,

Sorry to dig up an old post. but I've head that Adam is still messing people around and with sizable amounts of money and then going dark.

Well, it 'seems' like he's tried to hide. Well, I think it's about time all of his personal details are shared with people that are looking for them.

There is a site on FB : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063912738828

Message there and I am sure you'll be looked after

Last post on the facebook group was two years ago…. Don’t think you’re going to get much help getting your money back.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Last post on the facebook group was two years ago�. Don�t think you�re going to get much help getting your money back.
    I believe if you message that page you'll get all the details on Adam you'll need

I've had no issues when ordering instock items from them. Actually bought the elusive Earthrise Seeker double pack from them last year.