Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 23456789101525 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

I picked up my Voltron Lions from them during the week. From my in person chats, I'm confident about getting my preorders from them even though some are taking a while.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Anyone heard word about platinum edition unicrons as in when they get stock in?

I'm wary after my pc issues but least I know paypal is ready to jump in when required

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Anyone heard word about platinum edition unicrons as in when they get stock in?

I'm wary after my pc issues but least I know paypal is ready to jump in when required
    They still haven't received platinum edition Unicron? It's been out for a while.

I have a fairly large pre-order in with them that I expect will all ship together since I've done the add extra item to existing order option on a couple things.

I don't expect to see mine for a couple months yet
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I've had no issues with anything in stock, but I am wary of pre-orders with upfront payment so haven't tried that yet (we all know why that is...)

Done my first order so lets see how it goes

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi194 View Post
    I've had no issues with anything in stock, but I am wary of pre-orders with upfront payment so haven't tried that yet (we all know why that is...)
    I've had about 3 previous orders arrive with no problems. I also have 3 current preorders but not willing to do anymore until they arrive. I prefer my eggs to be in spread out in different baskets after the PC issues I've had.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    They still haven't received platinum edition Unicron? It's been out for a while.
    They opened their pre-orders long after rk done their 2 shipments and I thought why not its cheaper than rk.

Their page says July/August, I'll be waiting patiently...

has anyone done a preorder with these guys? I'm a bit weary of full payment up front after another experience with a local business.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinkydarth View Post
    has anyone done a preorder with these guys? I'm a bit weary of full payment up front after another experience with a local business.
    No problem with Star Wars Black Series Vader set. Great communication as well - very prompt and I never got the feeling I was being considered demanding as a customer.