Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 293944454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

They still haven't let me down on any of my orders, but it does make for a nervous wait when you see items you have ordered come and go on other retailers - means if they ever do let me down, whatever the item was will be hard to find.

This week, they've put Scorponok and some micromasters out for delivery for me - it's been a long wait, but they're coming, and especially on a big Titan figure the cheaper price is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    This week, they've put Scorponok and some micromasters out for delivery for me - it's been a long wait, but they're coming, and especially on a big Titan figure the cheaper price is worth it.
    They put my Scorponok out for delivery as well, but the Australia Post site lists the tracking number as pending. This indicates that they've passed Australia Post the delivery details, but not the actual package yet. Been that way since last Friday.

I wonder when they'd get the Autobot Alliance they have listed on their site in, if at all?

Quote Originally Posted by ComradeRenko View Post
    They put my Scorponok out for delivery as well, but the Australia Post site lists the tracking number as pending. This indicates that they've passed Australia Post the delivery details, but not the actual package yet. Been that way since last Friday.
    Oh yes, they're veeeeery slow. Mine is coming through 'Sendle', who are even slower than Australia Post. But that side of things is more on the delivery companies than TLTC. Australia Post has done that same shenanigans a few times this year with various packages from a whole bunch of different shops - not just talking toys, also talking home-wares, bedding, gaming, clothes etc - everywhere is affected, especially where it's a delivery service that picks up from the business directly.

Because Covid's only been around for most of a whole year. It would be really unfair of us to expect a major business to have figured out how to increase their output capacity by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Oh yes, they're veeeeery slow. Mine is coming through 'Sendle', who are even slower than Australia Post. But that side of things is more on the delivery companies than TLTC. Australia Post has done that same shenanigans a few times this year with various packages from a whole bunch of different shops - not just talking toys, also talking home-wares, bedding, gaming, clothes etc - everywhere is affected, especially where it's a delivery service that picks up from the business directly.

Because Covid's only been around for most of a whole year. It would be really unfair of us to expect a major business to have figured out how to increase their output capacity by now.
    Oh yes, well familiar with their speed. They have never failed to deliver, eventually. This is the first time they've given the package details to Australia Post a full three days before giving them the actual package though! I'm glad its coming and it should arrive on Monday or so, but it was still a little odd.

Scorponok finally arrived. Can't argue with the price and the slow delivery speed was always anticipated. The Little Toy Company deliver again.

Quote Originally Posted by ComradeRenko View Post
    Scorponok finally arrived. Can't argue with the price and the slow delivery speed was always anticipated. The Little Toy Company deliver again.
    Likewise, my Scorponok turned up last Thursday. Still haven't let me down either!

I've ordered from them a few times in the past few months (all in stock items) and they've been brilliant. Everything in excellent condition, well packed and shipped quickly. The best priced domestic online collectible store I've found too.

Last order seemed to be stuck in a 'awaiting dropoff' status for over a week after ordered, as though it hadn't been handed off to the shipping company, when my prior orders all moved past that point after a day. Emailed them and was told all good it's just busy time for deliveries - by coincidence (I'll give benefit of the doubt) the status changed within a couple hours of that response, and then the subsequent shipping was even faster than usual thereafter.

I ordered Studio Series Roadbuster last week. Australia Post got the shipping information within a day, they got the package a day after that, and I got it three business days after that, so I'm pretty happy with the service for this order.