Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 27374243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

I ordered Mirage and Impactor from these guys. Took 3 days to reach me. I'd definitely say your purchases are safe with in stock items.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I also bought some in stock figures from them, they arrived in less than a week.

Me three... My preference is to use them for in-stock items that I've missed but not pre-orders.

Bought an in stock Earthrise OP from them on Tuesday, shipped Wednesday so yep, that seems to have improved.

Hi folks, I had the same poor experience with this shop back in January - February 2020. Basically no/very late response when organising local pick up date and time. it was so bad that I stopped buying completely (and my orders were quite substantial prior to this).

I noticed there have been no negative feedback since April 2020. Has the service improved since then?

Quote Originally Posted by MegaPrimus View Post
    Hi folks, I had the same poor experience with this shop back in January - February 2020. Basically no/very late response when organising local pick up date and time. it was so bad that I stopped buying completely (and my orders were quite substantial prior to this).

I noticed there have been no negative feedback since April 2020. Has the service improved since then?
    They're better to order from if they have the items in stock, personally I don't make TF pre-orders with most small online retailers unless it's through EB Games or Zing.

I never returned to using them after having issues.

Another option is to order from them via eBay (ActionFigureWarehouse?). eBay penalises sellers if they don't prove that the item was sent within the seller's stated handling time (by uploading tracking). Few sellers want to risk their rating. Obviously / unfortunately, this means you're probably paying a bit more (I raise my prices to cover eBay fees) and pickup probably isn't an option.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Another option is to order from them via eBay (ActionFigureWarehouse?). eBay penalises sellers if they don't prove that the item was sent within the seller's stated handling time (by uploading tracking). Few sellers want to risk their rating. Obviously / unfortunately, this means you're probably paying a bit more (I raise my prices to cover eBay fees) and pickup probably isn't an option.
    Yes, their eBay prices are higher than their website prices.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Yes, their eBay prices are higher than their website prices.
    Figured. But yeah, I think you’re getting certainty in return for that premium.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Figured. But yeah, I think you’re getting certainty in return for that premium.
    I would've exclusively used the eBay shop but some items aren't listed there. Also, Adam was fine with local pick up for the eBay orders, in case that matters.