Thread: Big W feedback

Default Big W feedback

Ordered 4 items as part of their 2023 Toy Sale. They cancelled 2 of the items but I was only notified of them cancelling 1.

When 3rd item didnt arrive after a week went to check the order status on their site and it showed they canclled a second item but had not refunded me.

Tried to contact them through website and the automated helper thing said 'cannot transfer you to a human as they are all busy. Try our phone line'

Rang the phone line, sat on hold for an hour until I gave up.

Have now opened a PayPal dispute. If that doesn't work I will be in a town with a Big W on Saturday so will go in and raise hell.

Very disappointing, especially considering the items cancelled were discounted on sale, and they were Xmas presents for my kids.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Ordered 4 items as part of their 2023 Toy Sale. They cancelled 2 of the items but I was only notified of them cancelling 1.

When 3rd item didnt arrive after a week went to check the order status on their site and it showed they canclled a second item but had not refunded me.

Tried to contact them through website and the automated helper thing said 'cannot transfer you to a human as they are all busy. Try our phone line'

Rang the phone line, sat on hold for an hour until I gave up.

Have now opened a PayPal dispute. If that doesn't work I will be in a town with a Big W on Saturday so will go in and raise hell.

Very disappointing, especially considering the items cancelled were discounted on sale, and they were Xmas presents for my kids.
    I wonder whether you might get a more sympathetic response from an actual human being in person Trev, especially over the cancelled items being discounted. They might honour the original sale price? I hope so at least….. you’d have to be pretty hard hearted not to when you here it was Xmas presents for your kids.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I wonder whether you might get a more sympathetic response from an actual human being in person Trev, especially over the cancelled items being discounted. They might honour the original sale price? I hope so at least�.. you�d have to be pretty hard hearted not to when you here it was Xmas presents for your kids.
    In the end it took about 9 days from my initial PayPal displute lodgement and a few messages, but I got the refund finally.

Oh and the two items I had cancelled? I found both even cheaper on the Amazon Prime Day sale and recieved them within days so all good for my kids Chrissy