Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 24343940414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I still have not received mine. Sent an email (first time I've emailed them about an order) to them about a month ago. No response. Hmmmm.
    Another month has passed, no response to my email or a shipping notification on Novastar. Starting to guess it is not coming...

Raider, chase the guy up again. I have finally received my items (after so many emails).
    They were good but due to their lack of communication and a lack of customer service I will not be shopping here again.

Has anyone received the Bumblebee Highway Patrol (cassettes) Volume 2? I still haven't received mine, and they flat out refused a refund several months ago
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Has anyone received the Bumblebee Highway Patrol (cassettes) Volume 2? I still haven't received mine, and they flat out refused a refund several months ago
    Asked about them last night, answer this morning said end of this month.

I only ever buy in stock items. I have had 2 orders from the store both fine. Ist order was slow, 2nd order was very prompt. I have shopped on store on eBay also a good experience. My only worry is sometimes orders can be dispatched slowly, but have found this is not unusual with some other sellers. In general, I don?t pre-order, as it?s something less to worry about. To clarify I don?t preorder from the little toy company.

My last order that I’m waiting on from October last year has shipped this morning. Nothing Transformers related but shows they must of had a recent drop of products.

Curious if anyone ordered BWMP Megs and received yet?

I was about to say that I received my MP BW Megs last January, then I remembered I got it from AmiAmi, sorry.

Until mid-August I would have said I was satisfied with TheLittleToyCompany's (TLTC) service, not happy, just satisfied. Their replies to clearly worded enquiries leave much to be desired.

I was coming on here to see if anyone was having any difficulties with the store... guess my question has been answered, some yes, some no.

I am posting this here because I really don't know where else would be appropriate, maybe it could help others.

Last December, I asked TLTC if there was any likelihood of any part of my orders being available to ship before Xmas, next thing I received a shipping notification that indicated all of my outstanding orders were included, of course I knew this couldn't be the case given several of them hadn't even been released at that point, however, I was pleasantly surprised to find a small part of my order in it when it arrived.

Since then they upgraded their site and I'd been unable to log into my account on TLTC's old system for a few months, and they never fixed the problem or even replied to me saying they were looking into it… Basically, they've completely ignored any queries I've made about the problem. And I had no problem browsing to their old site to login, it just refused to log me in.

In Mid-July they told me they were waiting on LG EX Big Powered before shipping my order out. In fact I'd asked for specific details about each of 14 individual items remaining to be supplied to me, and was told "We have majority of these items allocated to your orders. There are only a few more items to come into stock" (Their exact words copied & pasted). I assumed they'd misread my request for specifics, and enquired again, and a week later ALL I was told was "The last item is Big Powered due at the end of July". The only specifics in that reply were through omission.

From my order on their old website, I'm still waiting on:
    MP-17+, MP-36+, MPM-06, MPM-07, LG EX Repug/Grotes, LG EX Big Powered, SS-18, SS-20, SS-36, WFC-S7, WFC-S8, WFC-S9, WFC-S11 & WFC-S13
    Even without a calculator, anyone can see that's several thousand dollars' worth of Transformers.

Not receiving a shipping notice by mid-August, I enquired as to how long until my order was going to be shipped.
    After the whole Premium Collectables debacle, which I'd already told them had made me a very uneasy online shopper, I apologetically stated that I would be making a chargeback on my orders in mid-October if I hadn't received my orders, or an updated shipping estimate by then (at the time of PremiumCollectables I didn't know that chargebacks were even a thing until long after the 3 month limit had expired ).
    I feel it was not an unreasonable statement to make given that they'd given me no specific confirmation on having anything I'd ordered in stock and all I could be sure of was the 3 month chargeback deadline and their statement of the supposedly last item I'd pre-ordered arriving at "the end of July". I was very specific that all I was doing was reminding them of my rights and that I intended to uphold them, I even gave them two easy "outs" whereby I'd have no need to go through with it, I did not imply they were doing anything untoward, and assumed they may have had so many orders that mine was just way down the list.

Another week later I received an argumentative reply telling me that I hadn't paid for the postage yet, and a poorly worded reiteration of their shipping system. This was the first I knew about owing more postage (I believe that I understand their shipping system better than they do, given their reiteration), I had never been invoiced for any additional postage, and still haven't. I looked back at my orders and discovered that the postage I thought I had paid, they had spent when shipping me the part complete-order last December, a shipment I hadn't asked for, and which, according to their own shipping system, should not have been made until they had received all the items still on pre-order (i.e. "the end of July").
    Just a few days before sending me that reply I'd pre-ordered MP-44 from them, another big-ticket Transformer, I hadn't ordered anything from them for months, they had no way to know if I'd ever order anything from them again, and they were just going to hold my order hostage until MP-44 came into stock in, longer in fact since I had only paid the third postage deposit on it, without ever volunteering why. On top of which they stated I was in error for not understanding their shipping system!?

I have since given them a third "out" by buying an in-stock MP-37 and paying the full shipping. That was 7 days ago (5 business days), and I still haven't received a shipping notification, or response other than an order confirmation and a generic auto-response saying they'd get back to me within 48 hours during business hours. I think 48 hours, even 48 business hours, is long up, which brings me here, commenting on their service.

I know that my queries and communications often lack brevity, this being a case in point, but I never sacrifice clarity.
    Their responses makes me wonder if they have a legitimate excuse for not comprehending plain English. Are they dyslexic, or have some other medical condition that makes it difficult (there are more than twenty to choose from) or is English not their primary language perhaps, or maybe they're suffering some personal/family problem that means they can't devote much time to customer communications? If any of these is the case I abjectly apologise for my misreading of the situation and insensitivity toward their understanding of my queries, their poorly worded responses, and my public airing of my grievances against their company. Otherwise, they have no valid excuse for their poor communications skills, especially in a business situation.

I plan on only making two more orders from TheLittleToyCompany, primarily to complete the postage requirements for MP-44. After that, I will not be buying from them ever again, if it takes more than a week for them to ship an in stock item, my patronage obviously means little to nothing to them. However, if they don't resolve the current issue of my outstanding orders by Mid-October, I'm cancelling everything, including MP-37 & MP-44 and making a chargeback… I most certainly will not allow myself to be charged an unreasonable 10% restocking fee for items I have been given no proof or assurance were ever in stock, let alone items for which there is no provided evidence of them having been pre-ordered by TLTC in the first place.

After PremiumCollectables proved to me that the ACCC has no clout, that Australian State Consumer Protection is a joke, that the Australian Police are powerless against confidence tricksters, and that there is no way to enforce repayment of monies stolen within Australian Corporate Law/Small Claims Court, even though it can prove it was stolen, I will not be wasting my time with any of them again.
    Thanks for the advice Griffin, on the PremiumCollectables Thread, even though it was worthless.
    The only law/legal recourse that has any chance of doing anything helpful is Australian Common Law, which I am in the process of instigating against Scott Dwyer. If anyone else still has issue with him/PremiumCollectables, and the interest in pursuing it, feel free to message me and I'll give you specifics, by way of statement requirements, and make it a group action, the more complainants, the more clout.
    'The Spark's Willing, but the Metal's Fatigued'
    Ghost of Starscream

Quote Originally Posted by Ark-Ivor View Post
    After PremiumCollectables proved to me that the ACCC has no clout, that Australian State Consumer Protection is a joke, that the Australian Police are powerless against confidence tricksters, and that there is no way to enforce repayment of monies stolen within Australian Corporate Law/Small Claims Court, even though it can prove it was stolen, I will not be wasting my time with any of them again.
    Thanks for the advice Griffin, on the PremiumCollectables Thread, even though it was worthless.
    The only law/legal recourse that has any chance of doing anything helpful is Australian Common Law, which I am in the process of instigating against Scott Dwyer. If anyone else still has issue with him/PremiumCollectables, and the interest in pursuing it, feel free to message me and I'll give you specifics, by way of statement requirements, and make it a group action, the more complainants, the more clout.
    My condolences for your suffering. I have felt your pain.

But it seems a worthy time to reiterate to everyone that virtually every problem with every retailer evaporates when you pay with a credit card, or fund your PayPal transactions with a credit card. ("credit cards" includes debit cards, etc - anything with a Visa/MC/Amex logo).

I know that's not going to help anyone with past transactions, but forget Oxipay, Afterpay, your EFT bank, Fair Trading, ACCC, small claims court, etc, etc, etc....

There is only one way forward, for your own sanity and protection, always use a credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    My condolences for your suffering. I have felt your pain.

But it seems a worthy time to reiterate to everyone that virtually every problem with every retailer evaporates when you pay with a credit card, or fund your PayPal transactions with a credit card. ("credit cards" includes debit cards, etc - anything with a Visa/MC/Amex logo).

I know that's not going to help anyone with past transactions, but forget Oxipay, Afterpay, your EFT bank, Fair Trading, ACCC, small claims court, etc, etc, etc....

There is only one way forward, for your own sanity and protection, always use a credit card.
    Truth. I didn't lose a $ on my PC orders because of the credit card chargeback process.

Ark-Ivor, I have to say I find it odd that you are even considering making another two orders with them given what you have gone through?