Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2434394041424344

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I still have not received mine. Sent an email (first time I've emailed them about an order) to them about a month ago. No response. Hmmmm.
    Another month has passed, no response to my email or a shipping notification on Novastar. Starting to guess it is not coming...

Raider, chase the guy up again. I have finally received my items (after so many emails).
    They were good but due to their lack of communication and a lack of customer service I will not be shopping here again.

Has anyone received the Bumblebee Highway Patrol (cassettes) Volume 2? I still haven't received mine, and they flat out refused a refund several months ago
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Has anyone received the Bumblebee Highway Patrol (cassettes) Volume 2? I still haven't received mine, and they flat out refused a refund several months ago
    Asked about them last night, answer this morning said end of this month.

I only ever buy in stock items. I have had 2 orders from the store both fine. Ist order was slow, 2nd order was very prompt. I have shopped on store on eBay also a good experience. My only worry is sometimes orders can be dispatched slowly, but have found this is not unusual with some other sellers. In general, I don?t pre-order, as it?s something less to worry about. To clarify I don?t preorder from the little toy company.

My last order that I’m waiting on from October last year has shipped this morning. Nothing Transformers related but shows they must of had a recent drop of products.