Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The Little Toy Company feedback

Starting a feedback thread since some is getting mixed into the new items thread.

Just had another fantastic experience ordering from these guys this morning. Ordered four Black Series figures that were in stock. Then after ordering I noticed they had a couple new ones up for pre order that should arrive very shortly. So added that to my first order for no extra charge. Also emailed to see if they were getting any more Scarif Stormtrooper leaders back in stock and they promptly replied saying they had a few more left and would put them back in stock on the website. So ordered that, again with no extra shipping charge.

All in all they replied so quickly to me emails and they also pack the items really well and are case fresh. This is what a great online experience is and their pricing is still competitive.

Sorry for the double post - originally posted this in the general thread for TLTC rather than here in the feedback thread:

I've just had my 4th or 5th transaction with TLTC. Again, perfect!

Picked up today at a mutually convenient time. Very competitive prices. Transaction went without a hitch.

The best part? Three emails in as many days, each one replied to within 24 hours of being sent.

Had a long chat with the owner/operator - he seems to have a very good handle on running his business in a way that other online retailers seem to struggle with, in a way that is sensible and sustainable.

Highest possible recommendation.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

They're located in melbourne? Excellent!

Whereabout though?

Quote Originally Posted by Gen Jay View Post

Whereabout though?
    I've picked up from Richmond before.

Quote Originally Posted by Gen Jay View Post

Whereabout though?
    I've organised pick ups in Richmond (mostly business hours) or Moorabbin (weekends). When you order on the website, you can select pick up at checkout and then drop them an email. I've found them very accommodating.

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms

How are these guys working out for everyone? I'm in search of a new supplier.

Used them for a few years now. Always a happy customer
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    How are these guys working out for everyone? I'm in search of a new supplier.
    Picked up a stack of stuff today, as always a pleasure.

MP15/16E cassettes preorders are up
    https://www.thelittletoycompany.com....ttes-pre-order

I picked up a huge haul from TLTC yesterday, partial in-stock items from 2 of my 3 pre-orders. As usual, communication was good, and TLTC made arrangements for pick up that were convenient for both of us.

Again, speaking to TLTC, I have a great deal of faith that they have a smart and solid business plan. They don't over-promise things they aren't absolutely sure they can deliver, and in my experience over the last year or so, they over-deliver, which is so refreshing.

Very highly recommended.