Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2333383940414243444546474853 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

Has anyone received email responses from them since last week? Are they away on holidays this week?

Still trying to contact them about the status of the wrong item they sent me, which i sent back and auspost app said delivered but no reply yet ....
    I hope they are ethier they are on holiday or extremely busy to explain the delay in getting back to me

Edit: i got a reply
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 24th July 2019 at 08:30 AM. Reason: More info

I haven't a reply from them for over a week after sending an email requesting them for a shipping invoice.

Anyone know what happened?

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I sent them a message about my outstanding order and they replied later that night saying the only thing holding it up is Big Powered which is due later this week and well we'll see about that

When did they reply back? I still haven't heard back from them and it has been 2 weeks now.

Could you contact them again to confirm they are sending the invoice to the correct email address?

They finally replied back with a shipping invoice and nothing else - no apology for the late reply ... weird way to run a business but hopefully I will be getting my items soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ozlee View Post
    They finally replied back with a shipping invoice and nothing else - no apology for the late reply ... weird way to run a business but hopefully I will be getting my items soon.
    That's par for the course with TLTC, and don't count on getting your item any time soon. They are terrible at communication and actually shipping items out. That said they don't seem to be con-artist like PC were and you should get your item, one day.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    That's par for the course with TLTC, and don't count on getting your item any time soon. They are terrible at communication and actually shipping items out. That said they don't seem to be con-artist like PC were and you should get your item, one day.
    Yeah I think this will be the last time ordering from them ... they really need to improve their communication so that customers don't feel like they are getting conned. PC has left a really bad taste in our mouth so any lack of communication will instantly bring back bad memories.

I got a shipping notification for my Big Powered. Once it arrives I'm never buying from them again.