Page 46 of 54 FirstFirst ... 26364142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

I'm waiting for my MP44 Optimus preorder to be sent from these guys. Ended up buying him from OhmyPrimus in August (who are amazing) as Tltc delayed theirs stock until Dec and I couldn't wait.

Dec is almost up and I'm still waiting for them to ship it. Feeling like I've been ripped off $600.

I've emailed them for the 100th time and they said on dec9th they were processing the order, yet Dec22nd now and no tracking details. Can these guys be trusted?

Man I hope they haven't ripped me off. Will never deal with these guys again, so useless.

Quote Originally Posted by drummond40 View Post
    I'm waiting for my MP44 Optimus preorder to be sent from these guys. Ended up buying him from OhmyPrimus in August (who are amazing) as Tltc delayed theirs stock until Dec and I couldn't wait.

Dec is almost up and I'm still waiting for them to ship it. Feeling like I've been ripped off $600.

I've emailed them for the 100th time and they said on dec9th they were processing the order, yet Dec22nd now and no tracking details. Can these guys be trusted?

Man I hope they haven't ripped me off. Will never deal with these guys again, so useless.
    You're not alone. I'm also waiting on MP Convoy v3. If you bought it through their eBay account they ship fast to keep their seller score up, but if you bought it through their own website, which I assume you did since it was a "pre-order", you can bet on them taking their sweet time on sending.

Purchases made from their webstore are basically ignored until the last possible minute, I mean with my last order they only shipped out a few days before I the threatened date of my VISA Chargeback, and that was nearly 3 months after they'd told me ALL of my pre-orders were instock.

Read my previous comments.

TLTC is fine if buying through eBay, mainly thanks to eBays vendor controls, but avoid their webstore if you can, their 5th priority at best.
    'The Spark's Willing, but the Metal's Fatigued'
    Ghost of Starscream

Hey

I just used these guys to pick up Wave 4 of Siege (Barricade, Mirage & Impactor), ordered on the weekend, arrived Wednesday morning.
    Have used them before with no issues, though I have only ever bought 'in stock' items, never done a preorder.

Thanks

A little late on the feedback but still thought I would share. My last remaining item came in about a month before Xmas I think. Had been waiting a LONG time for it and it was well past ETA. However, in the end these guys delivered on everything I ordered from them and that was probably around 50+ items.

Yeah, they do seem to deliver in the end, but is a few dollars savings worth the stress?

I've just received a shipping notice for my FINAL orders with TLTC. Finally confirming their receipt of MP-44 Convoy and MPM-8 Megatron - both of which were listed on their website as being in stock when I ordered them in August and November respectively. The other items I ordered at the same time had been listed as in-stock for more than a year, so I assumed them to be accurate, while MP-44 had only been released the week before I made my order - yet was still listed as in-stock, only being relisted as a pre-order the day after I ordered it.

They're using a different shipping company, "Sendle>" whoever they are.

They made me sign up to their website so I could get detailed tracking... and it appears that TLTC hasn't "Dropped Off" my delivery with them yet. I'll be interested to see how long it takes them to actually hand-off my orders to this new freight company, given that it's Friday I don't think I'll see it happen before mid-morning Monday. If you don't look too closely it does make it seem that they've actually already sent the parcel, when they haven't... Should more accurately be called a "Pre-Shipping Notice."

Anyway, once I receive the parcel(s), for me, that's the end of it - unless I get reeeeaaaalllly desperate for something that they're the only ones offering.

I'll post again to confirm when they actually do hand-off my orders and again when I receive them in a week or so's time hopefully.
    'The Spark's Willing, but the Metal's Fatigued'
    Ghost of Starscream

Sendle is just an aggregator that farms it out. It'll likely get picked up by Fastway or Couriers Please.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Sendle is just an aggregator that farms it out. It'll likely get picked up by Fastway or Couriers Please.
    I hate Sendle as it goes to Fastway which then takes almost 3 weeks to deliver a parcel to Perth. Instead of 1 week with Aust Post.
    I bought something last week from LTC and it only got ‘dropped off’ yesterday.

For me, the nightmare is when I pull Couriers Please. I have at least 3 missed pickups with them (as a sender).

It's a shame that these guys turned into jokers. I'm not sure if it's Australia in general getting slim pickings when it comes to distribution or if their business model is like Premium Collectables (when they were actually fulfilling orders) getting smaller quantities at lower prices that more reputable companies would knock back, one thing's for sure; their business didn't scale with the amount of customers they were getting.

After almost a hundred emails over almost two years chasing up figures that I was told would be sent out for free a month after picking items up in person, having to eventually pay a further $15 to get the remaining items of a pre-order sent out and the cherry on top, forced to endure almost two weeks of back and forth with CouriersPlease for re-delivery I can finally wipe my hands of Australian pre-order companies.

Never again.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Unfortunately Australia post is expensive. I have sent items with Courier please and they seem to deliver, but noted I dont discard all the above remarks as I had same issues with Fastway. End of the day, we get what we pay for.
    As for buying online local, I lost faith when comes to tfs. Dont say toys, I went to a website to get a hair dryer part for under 6 bucks and they want you to pay $30 shipping for an item under 40g? It doesn't feel right and is such a turn off.

You have Ohmyprimus shipping big items or small items from $25-50 from Singapore by DHL. Yes toys more expensive a bit but the reliability to me is the main factor.