Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3040454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

Ive used TLTC numerous times and have not hit any troubles with them yet.. I would recommend them.

I had Wave 3 Earthrise Deluxes show up the other week.

As always with TLTC, it's a long wait but good prices and they haven't let me down yet - their new pre-order system is a little annoying but it seems to avoid the issues they had in the past so I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    I had Wave 3 Earthrise Deluxes show up the other week.

As always with TLTC, it's a long wait but good prices and they haven't let me down yet - their new pre-order system is a little annoying but it seems to avoid the issues they had in the past so I understand.
    Just don’t get in their bad books. I did an order for the first time in about 2 years and was immediately refunded. BLACKLISTED! It doesn’t bother me. I actually think it’s funny.

Yep. Blocked on eBay as well, I found, just because I opened a PayPal case on him at TLTC over missed timelines.

Hi guys, am i doom now? I doubt i cant even get refunded as i preorder the scorponok and couple other micro master and allicon since June 2020. And now i still have yet to get any confirmation about them on the status of my order. I have been shooting them email every once in a while but lately its been 3 emails and they did not reply me back for months. AM i being scammed by them? is there anyone here actually knew them could help me out ?

Quote Originally Posted by mentious View Post
    Hi guys, am i doom now? I doubt i cant even get refunded as i preorder the scorponok and couple other micro master and allicon since June 2020. And now i still have yet to get any confirmation about them on the status of my order. I have been shooting them email every once in a while but lately its been 3 emails and they did not reply me back for months. AM i being scammed by them? is there anyone here actually knew them could help me out ?
    They answer emails, but not if the info is on the site. My quests is you multi-item in o e order and they are still waiting on something to arrive.

What were the exact items in your order or orders?

I had a box arrive couple of weeks ago, i believe it was a month late. But better late than never.I thought the items were coming in around the same time, but one item must of been delayed. I have another delivery incoming on some preorders. I think its best to not order to much for one delivery, as you run the risk of even more delays. They might have improved on pre orders, it looks like they do several runs. They have better prices than others sellers, but Im hesitant to recommend doing big expensive multiple combined pre orders due to delays, cause it feels to risky.

I only order from 'em when I'm DESPERATE. They were pretty late sending out my Exhaust when they had it in stock, and took a loooooooong while before they got my Hubcap out after pre-ordering.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    They answer emails, but not if the info is on the site. My quests is you multi-item in o e order and they are still waiting on something to arrive.

What were the exact items in your order or orders?
    THey never reply my email.. i send them one email at February asking them i wish to separate the multi item in my order..they never reply. i send them another email middle of march same question never reply. i then send them last Wednesday still have yet gotten any reply from them.

THe list of item i am ordering was

Transformers Titans Return Legend Class Gnaw $16.99 3 $50.97
    Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Deluxe Quintesson Allicon Action Figure Pre-Order $34.99 1 $34.99
    Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Micromasters Military Patrol Action Figure Pre-Order $17.99 1 $17.99
    Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Micromasters Astro Patrol Action Figure Pre-Order $17.99 1 $17.99
    Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Micromasters Race Track Action Figure Pre-Order $17.99 1 $17.99
    Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Titan Scorponok Action Figure Pre-Order $249.99 1 $249.99

and i repeat i have preordered them since June 2020 . that is long time ago..

What my concern was due to being the order gonna hit 1 year soon, i am afraid they might have forgotten about it and sell the TF to others? 1 year is a long time