Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Name that Transformer

FatalityPitt Guest

That's a little better than expected..

I muck-up a little with #2 at the top when I said 'BWII'. I should have just said 'BW'. I recognized the character from the BWII anime and I knew he formed part of Magnaboss, but he was called something else (not Ironhide). I think the US/Western version named Ironhide might've been a toy-only character. Don't remember seeing him in any cartoons.

Ah, I got tricked with the animated ones. Lol. I never realised Bulkhead was called Ironhide in Japan. In Japan, the red Ironhide was Armourhide (I didn't know that either...).

Bottom 1st; I knew I'd seen him before. He was definitely a Decepticon in the Armada series, but he went by another name that I couldn't remember. I thought he might be Armourhide, because in RiD/Car Robots (I'm surprised how much I know about that series despite not being a fan), there was an Armourhide which formed one of Ruination's legs, and I figured the Armada character might have been based on that.

Yeah, besides those, not much surprises.

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    I muck-up a little with #2 at the top when I said 'BWII'. I should have just said 'BW'. I recognized the character from the BWII anime and I knew he formed part of Magnaboss, but he was called something else (not Ironhide). I think the US/Western version named Ironhide might've been a toy-only character. Don't remember seeing him in any cartoons.
    Heh, didn't even noticed that you'd typed "II", otherwise I wouldn't have awarded you the point for it (ah well, t'is only a game ). The Japanese version is called Santon and there are some additional colours which Ironhide lacks. BW Ironhide never appeared in the cartoon but did appear briefly in the IDW comics.

FatalityPitt Guest

Ok, let's see now;

Top: War Within, Titans Return, Cybertron, Action Master, G1
    Middle: G2 Go-bots, MP3 player, Machine Wars, WFC, Soundblaster (HM)
    Bottom: TR Prime, Animated, Beast Wars, DOTM, ROTF

Perhaps faces are too easy. Let's try BUTTS!

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Hunnert percent!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Perhaps faces are too easy. Let's try BUTTS!
    Nah, I just know my Soundwave

Um.. I don't think I know any of these butts... I think E is Combiner Wars Megatron and C is some sort of Action Master... Yaah, I don't know the rest. I'm defeated

Bummer.

Answers:
    A: Optimus Prime (original G1)
    B: Fortress Maximus (G1)
    C: Treadshot (G1) (you were right about it being an Action Master )
    D: Ravage (BWM X-9)
    E: Strongarm (Energon)
    F: Booster X10

In memory of Stan Lee, name all of these characters who originated from the Marvel comics.

Ok I'll give this a crack! NO TFWiki cheating and lets see how we go.

LEFT TO RIGHT
    ?, ?, The Last Autobot, Xaaron, the dalek transformer whose name escapes me, IMPACTOR! (love Impactor), Deaths Head yes?, ?, Flame, Marvelbot , Rack-n-Ruin, ?, Macabre, Macaddam, aint no Howlback girl, the fella from the Underbase saga whose name escapes me, ?, Sentinal Prime, Prima?, the little guy who transforms into a wheel and i cant BELIEVE i can't remember his name, Wipe-Out?, Straxus will not be dispensed here fools!, that deceitful transformer boss at the end of the G2 run (which I am AGAIN kicking myself over not remembering, i KNOW this stuff!), and Gee, Axe Us (Jhiaxus)