View Poll Results: Which character would you like to see in the Masterpiece Line?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arcee

4 7.55%
  • Blurr

0 0%
  • Kup

0 0%
  • Jazz

18 33.96%
  • Mirage

0 0%
  • Hound

6 11.32%
  • Sunstreaker

4 7.55%
  • Blaster

3 5.66%
  • Galvatron

5 9.43%
  • Cyclonus

2 3.77%
  • Scourge

0 0%
  • Blitzwing

2 3.77%
  • Astrotrain

3 5.66%
  • Insecticons

2 3.77%
  • Other (please specify in comments)

4 7.55%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Which character would you like to see in the Masterpiece Line?

Hound, with Jazz a very close second, and Sunstreaker, Mirage and Trailbreaker to follow.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Jazz. Runners up Hound, Mirage and Sunstreaker in that order. Nothing beats the Diaclone cars.

Megatron Guest

Jazz. Blitzwing. Astrotrain. Insecticons. Have not cast my vote in poll however because I cannot choose between them.

As a side note Other would include Nightbird, and also each of the Constructicons, Combaticons... etc. etc. Vector Sigma and Key? Alpha Trion?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Note to self and a reminder to anyone in Japan or if you ever go to Japan (or if you have a VPN that can bypass geoblocking) -- bring a copy of a recent MP's barcode and ID number (on that little slip of paper included in the box) so that I can access TakaraTOMY's online survey. Fan polls like these are fine, but it's highly unlikely that TakaraTOMY will ever see it, whereas TakaraTOMY's poll is something that they maintain and the feedback goes directly to them.

A reminder that the thread explaining how to fill out the survey can be found here. If you see any questions which haven't been translated yet then feel free to post a screen shot in that thread and either I or another Japanese speaking member can post a translation.

Question 33 is most likely to have changed as many of the character options that you could vote on have already been fulfilled by TakaraTOMY (indicating that they do actually listen to fans ). I haven't been able to access their online survey since they geoblocked it in late 2014, but the last time I saw it, Q33 looked like this:

And since then they've given us Ironhide, Ratchet, Megatron, Shockwave and even a Movie Bumblebee coming soon. As you can see you can vote on multiple options or even type in your own nominations if the character you want to see isn't listed. For those who cannot read/write Japanese, you can look up a character's Japanese name on TFwiki (scroll down to "Foreign names") and copy/paste the Japanese name into that box.
    N.B. This question may no longer be No.33 but I'm sure that it would exist somewhere in the survey.
    Useless information to all but the one or two of the guys here who live in Japan. Takara obviously do not want the opinions of anyone outside of Japan which in my opinion is ignorant and arrogant.
    Dapto Dog for 2017

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Jazz. Blitzwing. Astrotrain. Insecticons. Have not cast my vote in poll however because I cannot choose between them.
    Yeah, I mucked up when I set up this poll. I should've made it so that participants can vote for more than one option. I contemplated on whether to redo it properly, but then I'd have to create another poll and everyone's already given their inputs in this one.

I'm just going to leave it here as is (to avoid muddying the water), but if anyone wants to remake this poll with the feature of allowing multiple choices; please feel free.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I'm not sure we would want a Black Arachnia though - the toy might end up just being 'Spiderboobs'
    Umm Spiderboobs, yes please!!
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

I voted for Arcee, but only because Skids and Cliffjumper aren't on the list.

I'd prefer a toy accurate Honda City Skids, but expect and am OK with a generic minivan faithful to the animation model.

As for Cliffjumper, I hope Takara doesn't go the MP Bumblebee route, whose alt-mode looked neither like the toy nor the animation model.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Sunstreaker all the way! Sideswipe needs his bro next to him

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Sunstreaker all the way! Sideswipe needs his bro next to him
    Lost my interest for this guy. From the voting a bigger number is for Jazz, and frankly speaking he deserves to be made because he survives the movie where many died.

I suspect for hound they will break the scale just like ft Willis, not sure about mirage as mmc seems to be the only 3p that nailed the attempt.

Tt can easily get my interest going if they done insecticons or reflector. Not sure why these are missed as they can remould in diaclone colours.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    Yeah, I mucked up when I set up this poll. I should've made it so that participants can vote for more than one option. I contemplated on whether to redo it properly, but then I'd have to create another poll and everyone's already given their inputs in this one.

I'm just going to leave it here as is (to avoid muddying the water), but if anyone wants to remake this poll with the feature of allowing multiple choices; please feel free.
    Nah don't worry about it, it gives great views on who we want next