View Poll Results: How often do you contact PC?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Twice or more per week

0 0%
  • Once per week

0 0%
  • Once per fortnight

0 0%
  • Once per month

11 35.48%
  • Never, I have faith my order will be fulfilled

10 32.26%
  • No more, I have given up trying

10 32.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How often do you contact PC?

No options applied to my situation. I've emailed them twice. One for each of my two orders. I haven't sent any follow up emails.

Tried a couple of times this year to get answers but I've since given up. They either don't reply, answer vaguely or straight up lie so what's the point?

Just noticed that I am unable to comment on their FB page, nor am I able to like/dislike (whatever other response) to their posts. Yet I've noticed that other people are still commenting on their posts... I guess this means that they've blocked me from being able to post or even react to their posts. I wonder if this is their attempt at censoring any unflattering or non-positive feedback from the public. So it seems that my only means of contact with them is through their notoriously poor customer service email. Fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Just noticed that I am unable to comment on their FB page, nor am I able to like/dislike (whatever other response) to their posts. Yet I've noticed that other people are still commenting on their posts... I guess this means that they've blocked me from being able to post or even react to their posts. I wonder if this is their attempt at censoring any unflattering or non-positive feedback from the public. So it seems that my only means of contact with them is through their notoriously poor customer service email. Fantastic.

This happened to me a little while back. Pretty immature of them.

So it seems that my only means of contact with them is through their notoriously poor customer service email. Fantastic.

Who knows, maybe there's an auto email rule that auto route your msgs straight to spam folder too

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I've emailed them probably once this year? Only a couple of times last year. But I still have faith I'll get my stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    ^ This. I don't really fit into any of the poll categories as I have only chased them up about orders now 6-12 months past ETA and I have followed that email up twice over a period of 4 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    yeah +1 for 'other' or 'as required'. I don't regularly email them. There have been a couple of times where I needed information about what is coming in a particular order. I think only once I've done the 'what is going on with order #xyz' email which has not been responded to so far. So I tend to just leave it and wait for shipping notices
    I'm in the same category, so I haven't voted.

I've only contacted them once - same situation as philby, asking when an order is due - and they replied the next day.

have u tried twitter? i doubt they would have blocked you on that medium.

I don't use Twitter and I don't feel like setting up an account just to talk to PC.