(... enthusiasm in the form of Tamiya and Mr.Color paints!)

So I recent bought Titans Return Breakaway. Even though it's a white repaint of TR Chromedome, in-hand; it still felt like an updated Getaway moreso than I expected. Perhaps Chromedome is a brown repaint of Breakaway??

Getaway/Breakaway can be best described to the layperson as a generic white Autobot with an Optimus-Prime-ish head, but to me, he's a little more than that. TR Breakaway is a decent enough homage/re-imagining of Powermaster Getaway, but I thought I'd take it a little further to try to make him look like the PM Getaway I remember having as a child.

So, basically all I did was paint the shins red, parts of his arms blue, and the face a flesh-colour. The paint on the face was totally unnecessary, but as a child, I thought a robot toy with a flesh-coloured face was strange but cool.

As you can see below, I was more or less going for original toy accuracy.

(Left: Original G1 toy photo - from Seibertron.com, Middle: After paint, Right Before paint)

Well, there's my show and tell for the day. I'm now very happy with TR Getaway as he's now more reminiscent to the G1 Getaway toy as I remember it.