Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 26364142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh My Primus - SG online store - Official Transformers news & updates

Quote Originally Posted by The Letter M View Post
    Has anybody received Bugbite? I had paid in full, but it now appears Out of Stock and I didn't get a shipment notification.
    They only put mine in the mail yesterday and they normally take a could of days to email through the tracking info. I just know they have shipped mine because it showed up my Aus Post account.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I found I wouldn't get a notification until DHL themselves have loaded the package, rather than when it's lodged

https://www.dhl.com/au-en/home/tracking.html
    This gives you more infomation until after cleared customs (or handed to carrier i can not remember) just put your tracking number in

I found this out when i got maverick
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 24th October 2020 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    They only put mine in the mail yesterday and they normally take a could of days to email through the tracking info. I just know they have shipped mine because it showed up my Aus Post account.
    Yeah. I usually it appear in AustPost first, but haven't this time.

OMP just emailed me to say do I want God Neptune sent in bubble wrap as a box would cost more for postage.

I can't say that keen, I did that in my early days of collecting and may as well not purchased the item; I asked what postage in a box would cost and if that would speed up transit time as it is taking 4 weeks from shipping notice to get the item these days (I guess less transport via Singapore and New Zealand than via Singapore and Australia). Hopefully I get an answer quickly otherwise I'll see if I can get a refund so I can purchase the item locally via EB Games.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    OMP just emailed me to say do I want God Neptune sent in bubble wrap as a box would cost more for postage.

I can't say that keen, I did that in my early days of collecting and may as well not purchased the item; I asked what postage in a box would cost and if that would speed up transit time as it is taking 4 weeks from shipping notice to get the item these days (I guess less transport via Singapore and New Zealand than via Singapore and Australia). Hopefully I get an answer quickly otherwise I'll see if I can get a refund so I can purchase the item locally via EB Games.
    Did get a refund, freeing me up to pre order via EB Games locally (fingers crossed)
    Has anyone else experienced the same situation? It makes me wonder what the size and weight limit is on parcels as it looks like I could still do an order for God Neptune on their website; and I have to wonder if my order for Volcanicas is still ok.

I didn't receive that question, so I'm now a little wary on how it's going to arrive

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    I didn't receive that question, so I'm now a little wary on how it's going to arrive
    I got an email asking if I wanted it shipped out now (I did a single order w/ Spinout) for an extra $8. I said "yes pls" and haven't heard back for a few days now.

Important Edit: I'm a little highly strung at the moment, so I think the response time is okay.
    Last edited by The Letter M; 30th October 2020 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Clarification

Hi guys, the bubble wrap option is not applicable for Australia as we absorb the extra shipping cost from the heavier weight of shipping it with a box.

For New Zealand, DHL Ecommerce doesn't offer delivery for packages above 2kg, hence we would have to go by Speedpost (if shipped with box) which will cost alot more.

And also, paypal been a bit cranky recently with regards to the emails, we've received duplicate emails on one hand and no emails for others on the other, so do let us know if you have not received your paypal request.

Thanks!

⭐ [𝗣𝗿𝗲-𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿] Trumpeter Miniature Plastic Model Kit - Transformers : Bumblebee Movie - Bumblebee ⭐️

- 9 𝘤𝘮 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭
    - 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥

🔷 𝗢𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲:
    https://ohmyprimus.com/trtbbbb.html

𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗲: USD 15 / CAD 21 / ?14 / ?14 / RM 66 / ₱836 / Rp 231K / ฿ 506 / AUD 22 / SGD 22

* S$10 deposit
    * Currency option on top left corner of website
    * Price excludes shipping from Singapore

𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗲:
    USA - USD 8
    Canada - CAD 16
    UK - ?7
    Germany - ? 6
    Australia - AUD 13
    Malaysia - RM 18
    Brunei - BND 8
    Philippines - ₱ 646