Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 28384344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh My Primus - SG online store - Official Transformers news & updates

⭐ [𝗣𝗿𝗲-𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿] Super7 Transformers ReAction 3.75" Action Figure - Decepticons - Megatron / Shockwave / Soundwave / Starscream / Rumble / Shrapnel / Astrotrain / Devastator ⭐️

🔷 𝗢𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲:
    https://ohmyprimus.com/sp7rd1.html

𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗲: USD 18 / CAD 23 / ?14 / ?15 / RM 72 / ₱912 / Rp 252K / ฿ 552 / AUD 24 / SGD 24 each

Devastator: USD 20 / CAD 27 / ?17 / ?18 / RM 84 / ₱1,064 / Rp 294K / ฿ 644 / AUD 28 / SGD 28

* S$10 deposit
    * Currency option on top left corner of website
    * Price excludes shipping from Singapore

𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗲:
    USA - USD 6
    Canada - CAD 9
    UK - ?5
    Germany - ?4
    Australia - AUD 9
    Malaysia - RM 18
    Brunei - BND 8
    Philippines - ₱ 512
    Indonesia - Rp 105k
    Thailand - ฿ 207

ETA: Dec'20

⭐ [𝗣𝗿𝗲-𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿] Flame Toys X Hasbro ⭐️

🔷 Furai Action Die-Cast Chogokin Action Figure - Transformers Beast Wars - Optimus Primal
    https://ohmyprimus.com/fltfaopm.html

𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗲: USD 172 / CAD 229 / ?139 / ?151 / RM 708 / ₱8,968 / Rp 2,478K / ฿ 5,428 / AUD 236 / SGD 236

🔷 Furai Action Action Figure - Transformers Optimus Prime (IDW ver) (Reissue)
    https://ohmyprimus.com/fltfaopi.html

𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗲: USD 69 / CAD 89 / ?54 / ?59 / RM 276 / ₱3,496 / Rp 966K / ฿ 2,116 / AUD 94 / SGD 94

🔷 Furai Model Plastic Model Kit - Transformers War for Cybertron Netflix / G1 - Bug Bite Bugbite
    https://ohmyprimus.com/fltfmbbt.html

𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗲: USD 48 / CAD 64 / ?39 / ?42 / RM 198 / ₱2,508 / Rp 693K / ฿ 1,518 / AUD 66 / SGD 66

* S$20 / S$30 deposit
    * Currency option on top left corner of website
    * Price excludes shipping from Singapore

𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗲:
    USA - USD 13 to 26
    Canada - CAD 16 to 43
    UK - ?7 to 19
    Germany - ? 6 to 13
    Australia - AUD 13 to 26
    Malaysia - RM 18 to 24
    Brunei - BND 8 to 26
    Philippines - ₱ 646 to 1,102
    Indonesia - Rp 105k to 252k
    Thailand - ฿ 207 to 414

ETA: Jan / May'21

Just got my money back for the ironhide & Prowl 2pk due to stock cut
    I guess it was a good thing as i was not interested in it anymore

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyPrimus View Post
    Hi, MPM-11 Have been released and is on its way over.
    Did I miss out on MPM Ratchet, as I haven't had a payment request for it yet.
    I also see that the Netflix Leader pack wave 2 is also now in-stock on your website... when you send me the payment request for it, can you add GS15 Hothouse with it, as you also have that in-stock, but I don't want to order it on its own, as postage on just that one figure would cost more.
    (I would have sent an email, but those don't seem to be getting answered - see below)

Also... did my order for Centurion Drone get cancelled, as I wasn't notified, and it is no longer on my order listing.
    Did the money for it go somewhere, or was it meant to be refunded?

And... have you received ANY of the four emails I have sent (one from my registered email, one from my backup email, and two done through your website's contact form).
    They were sent several weeks ago, and still haven't had any replies to any of them.

Finally... as asked in one of those emails, do I still have on order - MP Spinout, MP Arcee and Earthrise Bluestreak.
    I might have to stop doing more pre-orders with your site until I know for sure what is still in my account on pre-order, and what is happening with the cancellations (no notification, and where the deposit money is going).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Did I miss out on MPM Ratchet, as I haven't had a payment request for it yet.
    Perhaps its still coming into their warehouse? I haven't received any update on mine yet either
    Really don't want to miss out on that guy and its frustrating seeing it already released weeks ago elsewhere

Did I miss out on MPM Ratchet, <snip>
    I hope you get an answer boss!

This topic is being closed until someone answers at least one of my five attempts to contact OMP - twice through the website's contact page, once through my registered email, once through my backup email, and once on this site in the main OMP topic.

This topic is being closed until someone answers at least one of my five attempts to contact OMP - twice through the website's contact page, once through my registered email, once through my backup email, and once on this site in the main OMP topic.
    OMP topics re-opened, as most of my questions were answered.

For everyone else having trouble getting answers - It has been suggested that the best chance of getting a response from OMP is through their fb page.

Also... did my order for Centurion Drone get cancelled, as I wasn't notified, and it is no longer on my order listing.
    Did the money for it go somewhere, or was it meant to be refunded?
    I might have to stop doing more pre-orders with your site until I know for sure what is still in my account on pre-order, and what is happening with the cancellations (no notification, and where the deposit money is going).
    Just to clarify for others, the deposit for Centurion Drone DID go towards another item... so they are keeping track of deposits and credits.
    But if you have any queries or concerns, the fb page is probably the best option for contacting them.
    Last edited by griffin; 12th November 2020 at 11:36 PM.

Thanks for the update..... may be a problem for those of us who don’t use Facebook.....

Hi Griffin, thanks for reinstating and sorry for the trouble.

Also, there should actually still be replies via emails and other mediums but I have handed that task over to Ed and he is taking some time to catch up with the intensity.

I will check FB every few days so it is more likely than not your queries will be seen by me directly there.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Thanks for the update..... may be a problem for those of us who don’t use Facebook.....