Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 33434849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh My Primus - SG online store - Official Transformers news & updates

Anyone got a payment request for MP Arcee

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Not yet.

Has shipping gone up? Was gonna get starscream but it?s 50 sgd for shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyPrimus View Post
    Hi Everyone,

1) Optimus & Soundwave / Ironhide & Prowl are not released yet (also subject to stock cut, will only know when released)

2) Netflix Bumblebee will be arriving in 2 batches, still pending 2nd batch (Nov) to confirm the cut.

3) Think we missed out on sending the stock-cut notification for those who ordered with other items, will deduct the balance off from the other items when they arrive.

4) There have been some changes to Paypal recently, resulting in some paypal notifications not being sent via email, duplicate notifications, wrong currencies received and basically making processing abit more difficult for us.
    Do let us know if there's any issues you've faced.

5) There's also seems to be some changes to Hasbro distribution based on our own experience.
    Stocks which were previously quite abundant are now seeing cuts.
    Also, by territory, there's also an increasing time lag between the release dates of regular releases (i.e. Scorponok).
    While we don't expect cuts for these, if you rather not wait longer for them, do let us know and we can refund accordingly.

6) We are still increasing headcount to meet with the load but it's taking some time to find the right people.
    We have a good problem (Work > manpower) but it's still a problem which we need to address quickly.
    We have not re-opened our Store for walk-in (even though we are now allowed to) partly so that we can get the shipments out as quickly as we can.

Hope for your understanding and do contact me here or via fb if we had not address your email queries. Thanks!
    I pre-ordered ER Scorponok in August.
    The listing for it no longer appears on OMP's site.
    On the 21st December I emailed to ask about it, but to date I've received no response.
    The pre-order does still appear in my account, so I'm assuming it's still good, but I was beginning to worry (glad I found this post by OMP).
    Have others received any notifications regarding Scorponok?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Mine just came through. I was actually glad for the short delay on this because I've had too many Transformers packages arrive in the last few weeks, drawing too much heat from the Mrs! Think I might see if they can hold off shipment for a week or two.

Edit: Just received an email from them, they've added another SGD 20 for shipping due to higher shipping rates. At least the currency has improved a lot since I ordered to offset this.

Also got my MP Arcee payment request today. Including increased shipping cost.

Ditto for Arcee as well.

Should I be concerned that OMP is sending my Terrorcons via NZ Post with a tracking number that ends in NZ (the destination country)? Needless to say, Queensland is not in NZ.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Should I be concerned that OMP is sending my Terrorcons via NZ Post with a tracking number that ends in NZ (the destination country)? Needless to say, Queensland is not in NZ.
    No. My parcel that had a NZ tracking finally arrived after 6 weeks. Missing items of course. Their communication is no existent.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    No. My parcel that had a NZ tracking finally arrived after 6 weeks. Missing items of course. Their communication is no existent.
    Ah ok, thanks.

If there's anything missing from it then it's a QC issue from Takara. They asked my permission to send it unopened in the Takara shipping box without applying any extra packing to get it under the weight limit.

Since I recycle all my TF boxes I really don't care if the box is pristine or not when it turns up.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Not quite how tracking numbers work.... the NZ at the END is the postal service used.

My Volcanicus came NZP with no extra and was perfect. They asked about bubble wrapping Abominus, but haven’t sent the invoice after I replied